i got battle for the pacific for christmas

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
MY REVIEW OF THIS GAME
well i have to say i under estimated it. its not terrible. the game itself has decent voiceovers. the best part about this game is that it has an insane amount of video footage from world war 2. like the back cover says the guns are modeled well. the trees are too, but everything else not so good.now the controls. its like the gun and the cursor have two differe sensitivities.

it makes you think that the person who made this was drunk or high. the cursor moves a lot faster than the actual gun. how the hell did they think we could kill like that. now heres the wierd part. you can use a knife or katana sword, but wierdly enough the sword uses the same cursor as the gun thus having the same problem.

the music...ah yes this would sadly be the highlight of the game. the music and sound is great in this game. makes you want to atleast turn on the game.
presentation-6
graphics-4.9
sound/music-8
gameplay-5.2
lasting appeal-2

final note. though this game doesnt deliver much, it has 12 really long missions. but what after that. ill tell you what. NOTHING. this game will last about 6-10 hours depending on how easily you can deal with the controls. i know you people are going to ask if it has local multiplayer. the answer is a big fat NO. you will probably hate most of this game unless you use the classic controller.

if the controls were done right, you might of heard more about this game. FEEL FREE TO ASK MORE ABOUT THE GAME.feel free to give some feedback on this review.

Well it was very informative, ya know. The problem with reviews from the IGN, Gamespot and such, is that sometimes they just don't say it how it is. I don't need a huge rambling explanation of the game I just want to know what is right with it and what is wrong with it, I can take it from there.

^ i see. thanks for the feedback. ill keep all that you said in mind.

I have this game and cant get by mission 3. I'm at the seaplane base and plant the bomb but get blown up....It says to hide behind a rock..I tryed but only can get to one rock...Can you help me??

Back