I got brain age today And it suck!

It's probably because you didn't know that Brain Age was educational? I told you to download the demo at the download station, but you didn't listen.

This thread makes me lol.

Seriously though, did you even know it was an educational game before you bought it?

I got it, unlocked all the games, and got age 20 every time. I totally agree that it's repetitive. Although, I never trade games... so my collection will always grow. Except, for games like Metroid Prime Hunters... that truly sucked (the lacking controls ruined it).

;o i am still playing mph to this day i think the wifi use on it is amazing =]

Hmmm... I don't agree, I bought the game 2 days ago with metroid, and I like it.

Even my brother (13 years old), like it more than Metroid Prime 3

I like it, if im ever bored or waiting for sumthing, I just play a few rounds of sudoku on it... and when Im just plain bored I test my age, its a great motivational booster! I aced all of my finals a week after I got the game and I didnt study, but I know I didnt get that smart from a game, its just that motivation it gives ya

metroid prime hunters is a great game and the controls are so easy to use just needs a little practice

I'm not really a big fan of Brain Age, but Big Brain Academy is a lot of fun. It's not as innovative as Brain Age (handwriting and voice recognition), but I think the activities are better.

eminem313 said:
Why did everyone say it good when it sucks i'm trying to trade it now:mad2:

I think you don't like it because it told you that you are in the 80s...

Back