I got Madcatz Wii Component Cables and I need help. PLZ help me

Drift_Ki

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2006
Wii Online Code
5165-4284-6572-5435
I have a 27" HDTV and the picture streches out and is so blurry. I already set it on 480p and 16:9 settings so please help.

Drift_Ki said:
I have a 27" HDTV and the picture streches out and is so blurry. I already set it on 480p and 16:9 settings so please help.
On your television (not the wii) there will be a setting for zoom and picture, most likely on your remote. You will want to be displaying in "normal" or "16:9" (depending on the terminology your HTDV manufacturer uses).

Its difficult to say from your description, but its possible you are running in stretch or zoom mode. Changing the aspect should correct your issue.

Is aspect another word for normal for some TV's

"Aspect" is usually used when describing an images "aspect ratio", or the lenth by the height of the image. So a 16:9 TV will have a 16:9 aspect ratio. On my remote, the button that changes the aspect is called "P.Size" (I have a Samsung HDTV). My options are 4:3, 16:9, Zoom1, and Zoom2. Your TV might have those, or might have ones like "Normal", "Stretch", or other names.

Do you have component cables and how many inches is your TV

I have the React component cables, and I have a Samsung 56" DLP HDTV. The picture quality is much better than with the composite cables, colors are brighter and the picture is more crisp.

I have an LCD HDTV and madcatz cables and the picture sucks

Back