I Got Metroid 3 Yayayayaa!!!

wallyson

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2006
ya thats right got it in my hands right now!! if you live in Myrtle Beach or Conway Wal-Mart has got it!!! lots of them too.

Peace out Ill tell yall how it is!!

wallz

alright, first off im pretty impressed with the game so far, some very kool things happen that make the gameplay more dynamic.

The voice acting is really pretty good, and the lips actually move to what there saying. I think the game looks like a step up from that of Halo 2---tons of color.

Moving around is pretty darn easy, but im still gettin the hang of it.

Over all a badass game so far.

how good are the graphics in the game? Better than xbox's? Or are the graphics just amazing? Still think the wii is underpowered in graphics?

Nice work!

Does the simple control feel like red-steel? Did you already try playing on advanced mode

Wow...the stores in my area don't get them until Tuesday Afternoon...you're so lucky.

how are the graphics compared to the first two primes.

Congrats. I hate myself for not preordering it, maybe when I get back from vacation it will be on the shelves again.

I've had the game since the 25th although I havn't had much time to play it. But so far the graphics are great although I was just playing Lost Planet on 360 and they are not near as sharp but more artistic so I like them better. The combat is the best I've ever played and the sound effects instantly remind you that you are playing a Metroid game. As soon as I beat this game, I'm going to beat it again!

The game feels like that of halo, so when you think of graphics think of bright ass colors and art work, not realism- such as particle effects and smoke and tons of dynamic light, shadows ect. This game just looks crisp and though I havnt seen it on my room mates HDTV (I have component cables to do so) I'm still playing it on a 27' peice of ****.

Controls are pretty smooth, i have it on advanced mode, but maybe ill go back to standard. I flip flop between A being fire and B being jump (reverse them) but I think i jerk the wiimote to much when I hold B down for a big blast. Im only like 8% complete with no hiccups in Frames-per-sec.

Music in the game sounds alot like Zelda: TP, and like halo (wierd) but the music gets you going when something happens so the game sorta plays out like a movie. The upgrades keep me going, so so far this game is rockin.

It seems a great deal of people are concerned with graphics, which it seems like a bright color filled bloom world, so I cant really judge it because Im used to games like BF2142 (My PC has a nvidia 7300gt, 2gig ram, amd x2) anyways if you want realism then RE4 looks pretty good. This game is like really awesome looking cartoony feel. go buy it, the game is worth it.

Last edited:
Rich gameplay and sounds make the game a great one. However, I'm dissapointed that you have to go to a certain area to save the game, you can't just save wherever you currently are. Besides that, the game is fantastic, shooting and moving around is easy. I can't wait to get into the heart of the game where the real action begains, although I must say, the beginning was pretty good...lot's of detail. the mini-puzzles and use of the Wii Remote is cool.

You guys are making this game look pretty good. I'll probably get it a little more into the year though...

what makes this game badass is this:
spoiler ahead for the people who have it, or if your just curious.

In the begininng when your in the space ship and the space pirates are attacking, you have to get in the morph ball to travel through a corridor. Well while your traveling through the maze you can see another Hunter (friendly) in said corridor shooting an enemy and running by. Its really nice because background scenes like this make this game come alive. Plus voice acting.

Back