I got my proxies!!!

Weeeeeeeeee you can now take NO TALENT in killing people

Makes for a fun game, I exited out of a few where there were a bunch of level 50 people tossing proxies around like water...yeah no thank you no talent hacks.

Depends on your style of play. If youre a run n' gun type player then you probably HATE proxys but if you play tactically it makes things interesting to come up with ways of defeating higher level players. Ive lost interest in run n gun play so I dont mind playing against higher level guys Esp when you get em good. I die more playing this way but in the end its awesome when a plan comes together and you get that dominator elimination.

Good work, wait till you get Ivana to go with those proxies, and multitasking with strata :)

I do have multitask in a couple loadouts but really don't use. Would rather not have to sacrifice a health or speed upgrade just to have a second weapon that doesn't accept the addon that applies to the first (even if it's a valid addon, not like a silencer on a shotgun) that I could pick up anyway in a pinch. Only time I've found multi useful is with a good sniper rifle and Strata.

Ivana tho, yes I plan to have fun with that one. Just gotta make sure I don't die with it as everyone will look to grab it for themselves!

Who needs multitask when you can switch your pistol for whatever its lying on the ground? Oh iggus I added you cuz I like the way you think, we'll see how many host quits we get if we play.

I was in a game with a few of my friends yesterday and on chat one of them let me know i had a proxie on my butt! Must have been one from my team, cause I ran around for a while and it didnt blow up until I ran into a player on the opposite team. Good times.

Try sticking one to another player's face. It is hilarious looking. I've thrown one on my sis's face in split screen, and all you see is a rectangle outline then BOOM!

I was in a game with a few of my friends yesterday and on chat one of them let me know i had a proxie on my butt! Must have been one from my team, cause I ran around for a while and it didnt blow up until I ran into a player on the opposite team. Good times.

Try sticking one to another player's face. It is hilarious looking. I've thrown one on my sis's face in split screen, and all you see is a rectangle outline then BOOM!

Wait, chat as in wii chat? Didn't know you could do this...

No - we chat at http://thegoldeneyexperience.blogspot.com/ when we play. It is quite convienent, however.

Then your not placing them well, a door way where you know someone can not see around, every level has those. Unless you happen to come the other way and see it, but as your being fired at you don't have time to scope out proxies.

In Hereo's its kind of stupid only Bond has them...but yep I know how to place them well...but the thing is I don't think my kills should count from them.

Nah, with any kind of brains proxies won't get you often. A grenade through a doorway or just seeing them does the trick. They're HUGE! I think remotes are deadlier and more fun to use.

No - we chat at http://thegoldeneyexperience.blogspot.com/ when we play. It is quite convienent, however.

Never seen a website that publicly displays your IP Address and ISP location...On the index no less...

Never seen a website that publicly displays your IP Address and ISP location...On the index no less...

www.whatismyip.com

And uhm, I never said this - Succthis you might want to edit your post, some quotes tags look wrong, maybe you're missing one set of /QUOTE (in []'s) at the end of your post.

Then your not placing them well, a door way where you know someone can not see around, every level has those. Unless you happen to come the other way and see it, but as your being fired at you don't have time to scope out proxies.

In Hereo's its kind of stupid only Bond has them...but yep I know how to place them well...but the thing is I don't think my kills should count from them.

Nah, with any kind of brains proxies won't get you often. A grenade through a doorway or just seeing them does the trick. They're HUGE! I think remotes are deadlier and more fun to use.

Last edited:

I was hoping for a voice chat, as typing while playing is only so useful...

But I rolled the globe around at the bottom of the page to see where others are connecting from. Lotsa USA and Europe, some Australia and South America - even one from Severnaya?

And from India, there's one red dot right in the middle. I found that kind of funny, and I'll leave it at that.

Congratulations on the proxies! I cant wait to get them myself. Btw, this is not really Egozilla, but Egozillas fake level 40 gf, he wanted me to mention that, not that it really matters. Anyway congrats, both real and fake egozilla are anxiously awaiting level 53!!

Back