I got nominated for prom king...

The_Loose_Cannon said:
awww you look so daper don-ish! very handsome and your date is beautiful in that dress!

i wish i had a prom :( in my jewish private school we didnt get one.

i hope you had a good time though! want me to "take care of it?" hehe you should of been prom king!
TLCS A JEW? :ee5k:

Ha, my Prom was awesome last year. I went with my ex-girlfriend. She started being really bitchy so I left and played poker in the other ballroom with the girl that I actually liked at the time on my lap. Yes we have poker at our proms. You start the night with a ticket worth 1000 chips. You can play hold'em, Blackjack, or roulette . And at the end of the night every 100 chips you have gets you one ticket to a Chinese raffle. I ended the night with 10k in chips. I won 40 bucks worth of Starbucks gift cards, and 30 dollar in Sheetz gifcards.

Poker and hot girl all night = good enough for me.

Sovieto said:
TLCS A JEW? :ee5k:

yup!!! just another dirty jew comming out of the woodwork ;)

"although kazakastan glorious country it have a problems too- economic, social, and jew"- borat

and rach you look stellar in that red dress!!!!! brings out so many lovely features, its so your color! you look great!

:D Heheheh why thank you.

It would be cool to have a wiichat prom, all the members together, rather weird, but think about it lol :lol:

surfinrach90 said:
:D Heheheh why thank you.

It would be cool to have a wiichat prom, all the members together, rather weird, but think about it lol :lol:

that would be the oddest thing ever haha

id take tony aka tony4engine since im talking to him online right now and hes the only one i can not get introuble for "hitting" on although i have a BF lmfao ;)

sorry no NAMBLA for me! wait no thats MEN ok mine would be NAWBLA hahah- no dateline either! :prrr:

Lmao!

We should start a thread 'which wiichat member would you ask to go to the prom with' :lol:

Uggh.... give this forum a few girls and watch them go crazy.

Remember how marisa's photoalbum thread started? How about Steph's desert Island.....

This place is just pedo-slanted. Yes, it's a new word.

theres only like 4 girls on this entire site that are regulars including myself!

its like ok 1/4 for rach, 1/4 for jill, 1/4 for steph, 1/4 for.....sh*t we need another girl who did i leave out??!?!

ummm there's that frogger but she hasn't been on here for that long, think we're the only regulars who's been on here since before Jan. Marisa maybe? Although I haven't seen her about in aaaaaaaaages =[

surfinrach90 said:
ummm there's that frogger but she hasn't been on here for that long, think we're the only regulars who's been on here since before Jan. Marisa maybe? Although I haven't seen her about in aaaaaaaaages =[

i know me neither :(

i have her on my myspace page though...hmmm

The_Loose_Cannon said:
that would be the oddest thing ever haha

id take tony aka tony4engine since im talking to him online right now and hes the only one i can not get introuble for "hitting" on although i have a BF lmfao ;)

sorry no NAMBLA for me! wait no thats MEN ok mine would be NAWBLA hahah- no dateline either! :prrr:

shes only taking me cause she <3s me =P
wait jill can I take tamara too !?!??!?

Waha. This year one of my friends won Prom king, and another gal won prom queen.

Funny thing is, they weren't your cheerleader/football couple. Which was funny. They were in band, and totally didn't see it coming.

Har har. Maybe I should hint at prom king.

Looks like you had an awesome time. But the afterparties are best. The non-alcoholic ones, anyways ;P

surfinrach90 said:
Unlucky on not winning it!

I also had a prom, was rather good, nobody went in 'dates' we just all went in groups together, which was nice.

Was rather gutted that people outside our school couldn't come, as the boyf was in college at the time =[

Everybody in our prom looked reaaaally nice, even the people who you thought would look awfull, everyone enjoyed.. apart from my mate who got 'spiked' (basicly she couldn't handle her drink and didn't want to admit it) and she had to be carried out of the limo when she arrived, she was on the floor inside, they dragged her to the toilets where she was sick LOTS, then they took her outside and she collapsed and an ambulance came for her :/

Photobuckets being rather gay at the moment so I'll post a pic later.

Edit: Second attempt at photobucket eventually worked, here they are:

nppost.jpg

Picture027-2.jpg

Picture025.jpg
All of your dresses look very beautiful. It looks like you guys had a good time too. I did the same thing. I just went with a senior group with a junior and a sophmore in the mix.

Back