I got RE4....:)

laurie_lu said:
RE4 is my favorite game out of the handful that we own. The graphics are beautiful. The story is gripping. The use of the wiimote is the icing on the cake. Plus it makes me wanna scream at times during the game. I think it's often under rated.
lol...."DIE!!! CHAINSAW MAN!!! DIE!!!"

yeah....its a great game

this game i sexy, lol, its a very good game, you should be glad u got it

re4 is prolly one of the best games in history, with it's replay value, it ranks up there w/ super mario world!

i got it the day it came out, and i still play it!

remember this....head shots are effective....but to save ammo....shot the shin and kick them...lol

For me RE4 is the best game ever made overall. I sold mine in ebay after beating it like 4 times, but it is simply the best

On November we are getting the newest addition to the resident evil series, The Umbrella Chronicles, it should be a blast

after owning this on the gamecube I rebought it for the Wii

The game is superb you cannot fault it has to be a essential purchase for the Wii I would give it about 98% out of 100 it's a wonderful game and can be quite nerving at times plus the wii mote controls give it more immersion

Buy it today!

this game is awesome and has a lot of unlockables which makes you wanna play it more

Played it, got hooked, beat it in about 2 weeks. Great game

i cant seem to find the game in local stores for some reason any suggestions?

Back