I got screwed by EA Games!!

What legal grounds would your lawsuit be based on? You can't sue just because a game doesn't have features that you want.

take them to small claims court and when they dont show up, you collect the money yay!!!!!

drunk_duck said:
EA are the worst game developers in the world. You should have known better. Yeah you could sue them and that would do a lot of us a favour cos they'd go bust and shut down. No more crappy games. :p :D
I disagree.

EA produces a lot of crap, but a lot of good games too.

EX. Timesplitters series, SSX series, SOME of the NFS series, etc.

Gustav1939 said:
Ok WTF IS UP WITH THIS!!!!
Here is my rant:

Okay, so i get MoH:H2 I see it says up to 4 people can play on there. So then why is there no Non-online multiplayer. And you can't co-op and arcade mode is 1 player. So Here is my finger up the ass for EA. I wish i was rich, then i'd sue there little asses.

COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

The games good though.
You idiot. Remember, video game developers owe us NOTHING. They are in no way obligated to do anything.

Be happy for what you get you unappreciative asshole

EA are the worst game developers in the world. You should have known better. Yeah you could sue them and that would do a lot of us a favour cos they'd go bust and shut down. No more crappy games.

You're right.. Games such as Madden NFL 08, NHL 08, The Orange Box, Need For Speed, Mass Effect, NBA 08, The Simpsons Game, and Skate are all horrible games. /sarcasm

If you're going to put a company down at least back it up with some information.

FRuMMaGe said:
You idiot. Remember, video game developers owe us NOTHING. They are in no way obligated to do anything.

Be happy for what you get you unappreciative asshole
They are obligated to advertise correctly or get the book thrown at them. :prrr:

False advertising. . .

Maybe I'm misinterpreting this...but its not false advertising if you can play 4 player at some point in the game...Is there offline 4-player? If so, your entire rant about false advertising is some serious BS. :)

Scuba Kid said:
Maybe I'm misinterpreting this...but its not false advertising if you can play 4 player at some point in the game...Is there offline 4-player? If so, your entire rant about false advertising is some serious BS. :)
No there is NO ofline multiplayer. -_-

Back