I Got Sonic, and...

KCBlack

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
...it's great! I think this is the best 3D Sonic ever. The Wiimote usage is subtle, yet it works. The levels are really nice looking, and most importantly: are fun. The voice acting is kind of cheesy, but the story is not bad. Who else got it?

The 360 version apparently sucks. The Wii version is king of the hill.

I think it's good that they kept the horrible voice acting for Sonic. It's so suitable. Makes you feel like you're really playing a sonic game. And the badass music, cranking in the background, gets you pumped.

Can't wait for this game to arrive here in Aus in a couple weeks.

Flip said:
The 360 version apparently sucks. The Wii version is king of the hill.

I think it's good that they kept the horrible voice acting for Sonic. It's so suitable. Makes you feel like you're really playing a sonic game. And the badass music, cranking in the background, gets you pumped.

Can't wait for this game to arrive here in Aus in a couple weeks.

Lol yes i live in aus aswell WHY do we get the games last .. btw ime pretty sure its coming out on the 8th of march so that around 16 days

The Ps3 version is gay and gay.
I think sonic should take on a subtitled mute like Link does.

Anyway about this game....
*Ist true the music is **** in a good way?
* Isit hard to control sonic?
* Multiplayer good?
*Good theme?
*Graphics good?

And wot would u rate it out of ten?

Thanks

The game is pretty cool, the controls are very good and get better as you advance further in the game, you are rewarded with better sensitivity of all your moves and other cool tricks. The story is a good one, the voices area little cheesy, but over all I would give this game a 8.5/10. Definitely a must get, but it does take about a half hour to an hour to learn all the controls, maybe for some gamers it will take less time to get used to the controls, once you do the game is great.
Hope that helps.

KCBlack said:
...it's great! I think this is the best 3D Sonic ever. The Wiimote usage is subtle, yet it works. The levels are really nice looking, and most importantly: are fun. The voice acting is kind of cheesy, but the story is not bad. Who else got it?
I like Sonic. :D Is it for Wii? :(

paintba||er said:
Is it anything like the Sonic game for the 360? I downloaded a demo of it of Live and it sucked ass. It was way to sensitive and hard to control.

It's a totally different game.

Back