I Got Sonic, and...

denim_lover said:
after reading so many different opinions on sonic secret rings i thought i would just bite the bullet and buy it ... meanwhile ... haven't stopped playing it !!!!

(I've just paused the game to make this comment)

Its actaully soooo much fun! The single player and the party games are both as good as each other.

i totally understand about the annyoing rock music comment - thank goodness the dino level opened to give me a break from the rock music and change it up a little.

My opinion ... its worth the buy .... totally worth the buy.

w
I wish I had a Wii, best way is by mail. :)

God you are such a spammer triple posting on a topic not related to the thread no one is going to give you a Wii so stop posting so much crap

I like the game but the multiplayer lacks a little bit but it is a side feature Mario Party 8 will dominate

Wiitendo said:
I got a question, if you've played a sonic game in the past what would you compare secret rings to? and are the lvs short and easy? thats what i have heard.
Hmm, well, I like Sonic, look at my signature. And, I don't ave a Wii. :(

Nintendofan1990 said:
Hmm, well, I like Sonic, look at my signature. And, I don't ave a Wii. :(

NO NO NO don't get me wrong, I love sonic great charecter love to see him in brawl. I was just asking if the levels are short or are they nice and long. :thumbsup:

Wiitendo said:
NO NO NO don't get me wrong, I love sonic great charecter love to see him in brawl. I was just asking if the levels are short or are they nice and long. :thumbsup:
Sorry, I had to get off and dig the snow in my driveway, I love it when Sonic Brawls! :D I wish I could know, but ya know, you gave me messages about me, sad. It is sad... :frown2: :sad: :( :cryin:

I think this Nfan guy stumbled upon three bags full of Mary Jane he sounds so weird.

The levels well none of them are really short but some are very easy and others are very hard and there are like 50 missions that you don't actually have to do

WiiZero said:
I think this Nfan guy stumbled upon three bags full of Mary Jane he sounds so weird.

The levels well none of them are really short but some are very easy and others are very hard and there are like 50 missions that you don't actually have to do
I am atill here!!! :crazy:

Yep that confirms it I'll be he is seeing pink hippos right now

WiiZero said:

I don't even have a computer microphone.

Back