I Got Sonic!

I think the game is excellent, and the soundtrack is phenomonal. However I am only on the pirate ship, and the game is insanely hard.

I love that game. I bought it today and I really enjoy the difficulty that makes the game last much longer. Multiplayer is insane at 4 players also, it is so diversified and fun. I think the music is fine and I enjoy the gameplay that is "quick think" style that make the game go very fast. I'm in the prehistoric level btw lol.

the game is just "meh"

some parts the controls are sooo bad you want to throw your wiimote at someone

I just picked mine up today. It's fun, but some parts are insanely hard. I'm trying to race the Genie in the Prehistoric level but the 2 guys on the bridge slow me down every time, I'm getting pissed at it.

z28 justin said:
I just picked mine up today. It's fun, but some parts are insanely hard. I'm trying to race the Genie in the Prehistoric level but the 2 guys on the bridge slow me down every time, I'm getting pissed at it.

Thats where I am. I just kinda gave up and started playing Zelda.

My second favorite Game on the Wii (after Zelda) Sonic is one of the heardest games I've played in a while. There's 2 things wrong with it
1) Cut scenes not even good enough to put on the N64
2) Mini games suck (but thats ok since thats just a ad on to the game)

Some of the levels are imposible I'm on the last world ring and I wanna know how you unlock Shadow

I guess I'll wait till this game is 10 dollars new somewhere, doesn't sound like it's worth any more than 30 dollars tops.

En4Neo said:
I guess I'll wait till this game is 10 dollars new somewhere, doesn't sound like it's worth any more than 30 dollars tops.
Its a mediocre game at best. Not good but not bad. Its just a weekend rental for me.

Really liked it, liked all the first sonic`s and this one is a alot better than the older 3d once. This one is fast and not to easy. Only wish they had made a score board for the times and rings collected on the diffrent leveles. That had made it so much better. BTW anyone know of a webside that you can compare time records on?

im stuck getting 99 rings on the prehistoric bit where the 2 rhynos keep hitting you.. its a good game but i wish it was just storyline level after eachother..and the choice to do the challenges after... also i would have loved a nice multiplayer split screen race like you can on sonic 2.

Sonic seems decent for what I've played with the singleplayer. Not quite enough to get used to it though, maybe it gets more fun.

I really enjoy some multiplayer games (the Aim! bow and arrow for instance) but other ones just confuse me. However it's nice that they give you something to do in between minigames (sorta how Mario Party does but not nearly as much) where you move around a board looking for treasure for example, progressing a number of spaces depending on your success in the minigame.

Overall I say it's an okay game. I bought it at the same time as Excite Truck though, so that's where my singleplayer time has been invested.

Back