i gotta buncha games, but some may need to go

chucknorris013

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
6830-7751-9116-6691
ok, so with ssbb and mario kart wii coming out in the near future, i need to scrape up some moneys so i can buy these going-to-be-godly games. heres my list of a few games that i am willing to get rid of. which ones do you guys think i should keep for possible future play value?

-Metroid Prime 3
-Resident Evil 4
-Mario Galaxy
-LoZ TP

yeah thats about it, i got a few gcn games too such as fzero gx, sonic adventure 2 battle and such games like that.

And would it be worth it to go get another copy of ssb melee? my bros got it all scratched up and it dont work anymore

Personally I think it's a rip off to trade games or get rid of them unless you're getting a close to equal value of what you paid for it. I'd suggest trying to find some odd jobs to do, babysitting, mowing the lawn, that kind of thing. I'm not one for getting rid of games I've purchased.

If you absolutely must though I'd say get rid of the gamecube games. You don't need melee, you won't play it after brawl comes out. For wii games, definitely keep mario galaxy. I'd say get rid of one of the other three wii games, again, only if you absolutely must. You have a month before brawl comes out, you can find some work to make money before then. Personally I'd get rid of Zelda or Metroid before Resident evil.

Hmmm....Hard one. I say get rid of Loz:TP. After you beat it 5 times it gets boring.

dont trade them i dude rip off really bad but if there were no other choice it would be down to
1.LoZ TP
2.Mp3
unless u already beat resident evil and dont play it anymore

Trade in whatever you want, I don't see why some people think that trading games in is a ripoff, if you take a look at it logically, it all works. If you take the amount you paid for a game, $50, lets say you get $20 trade in credit, that means you paid $30 for it, now take that $30 and divide it by the number of hours you played said game and see what you come up with. For most games your gonna find you played it for under a $1 an hour, where else can you get that kind of entertainment value, seriously, where? Anyway that is just my opinion.

I am trading in the following for SSBB and Kart

LOZ:TP
MP3
COD3
SSX Blur
Game Party (total waste of money and no one should ever buy it)
Zak and Wiki (just finished it, great game)

Those are for sure as I have finished them all and I don't play them much anymore, why keep things on the shelf if they are just collecting dust

SMG
Driver
MK
Godfather

Those will all go as soon as I can finish them.

GH3
MOH:H2

I will probably keep those until something that tops them comes out

The only one there I would get rid of would be Resident Evil 4.
The other three are great games and I find myself playing them still even after beating them all.

if it was up to me, get rid of zelda tp because you would get the most money for it.. well if u go to a flee market in brampton ontario (Canada) that is.

Why are you getting rid of those? You'll get nothing for them anyways and they're all great games. Wear some ripped dirty clothes and beg for change if you have to.

i'd say get rid of re4 and mp3.

zelda and mario are DEFINITE keepers.

All of them really have no replay value, unless you're really into the characters or world, and want to experience it again. So my suggestion would be to trade all of them in, or maybe pick out your personal favourite and keep that one.

The way I see it if you keep you, you can play it again a couple years from now when its a fresh game again. You get another 50 hours of playtime for free.

Back