i had a dream last night...

Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
I had a dream last night that i was playing red Steel and I was kicking butt bad. Maybe I've been playing too much Wii.....

By the way, I DON'T own red steel. Maybe I just get weird dreams...

Oh, and one time, before Wii launch, I was playing Wii Sports and it was awsome, so I wanted a Wii even more then. I must get a lot of Wii dreams...

So do you get any Wii dreams? Or am I a freak?

EDIT: and it was fun too

Last edited:
Nfanboy said:
I had a dream last night that i was playing red Steel and I was kicking butt bad. Maybe I've been playing too much Wii.....

By the way, I DON'T own red steel. Maybe I just get weird dreams...

Oh, and one time, before Wii launch, I was playing Wii Sports and it was awsome, so I wanted a Wii even more then. I must get a lot of Wii dreams...

So do you get any Wii dreams? Or am I a freak?
im afraid your suffering from some freakish illness stemming from over playing your wii. put down the remote and go outsdie, get some fresh air, and you'll be cured :yesnod:

Dr. Solard DDS :lol:

haha very funny [sarcasm]

really, if you think MY dreams are bad, you don't want to knwo som of my bro's dreams. Really, you really don't want to know.

I WOULD go outside, but it is FREEZING where I am.

So I guess I'm a freak for dreaming about playing Wii? Well I got to, sorta, play Red Steel FOR FREE! I suggest you get the game. It was very fun playing Red Steel............. In my sleep that is. I guess I'm a class A weirdo...

But I don't think anyone can get as weird of dreams as my brother.

DR. Solard you are a little off. I think the better answer would be just simply don't fall asleep.
Dr. House
IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO DO THIS ONE REMEMBER, ITS WHAT DOCTOR HOUSE WOULD SAY, IF I WERE YOU I WOULD GO WITH THE SMARTER DOCTOR SOLARD

Back