i hate batteries

re-chargables :p, i bought a 24 pack of AA's for 3 bucks at target when i got the wiimotes and games on launch and i have only had to change one of the wiimotes batteries once so that is good seeing the amount of time ive been playing it :p

Here's some steps to fix your problem.

1.) Stop playing the Wii for a few minutes
2.) Get off your couch
3.) Go to your local Radio Shack/Walmart/Wherever the hell you shop
4.) Buy a set or two of rechargeable AA batteries with the charger
5.) Go back home and play more Wii

Get a four pack of 2600 ones they last for quite a while in my DAB radio about 12 hours
where as the best duracell last 8

2600?!? i must have old one's then 2500's haha ><

ummm just remember that sometimes the wii doesn't sync up with the wiimote correctly and you have to turn the system off and back on to get it working... (happened to me today... thought it was the batteries that came with the wiimote)

I got Duracell 2650 mAH. Got to remember to use it up completely when you first open it and then do a full charge afterwards. It should take a good amount of time to do a full charge. Afterwards it should last for sometime. My last for about 13-19 hours with the Wii. I have little neices that loves to play with my Wiisports all day long.

i think you guys are changing your batteries too soon. whichever of my 'motes turns on my Wii becomes player one, with a full charge, and the other 'mote always has 1 bar. sometimes 2. i think it's a software bug. same thing happened with iPods at one point, and is a common problem with wireless phones.

I have rechargable batteries. :D Whenever I'm done playing, I just take the batteries out and put 'em in the charger. Hooplah! :D

There's a battery pak available that replaces your batteries/battery cover and comes with a dock that recharges 2 motes and holds 2 nunchucks on the side. Pretty neat. Think I found it on ign. If not it was ebgames website. My understanding is it also comes with 2 packs, so you buy 2 of 'em and all four of your remotees are good to go. stylish too.

Back