I Hate Famous People On Wiichat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They treat others with low rep like me as trash. Look at this:
ssbb_lover said:
Samus101 said:
So... why exactly aren't I on the list of friends? I guess I'm not popular enough for you huh?
Whatchou talkin bout?...I-I-I....uhhh....
For you people with low rep out there. Don't even bother trying to be friends with most famous people. Almost all of them are JERKS:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

don't let it bother you so much. I couldn't care less about rep and how famous i am on website.[that's right a website!] anyway i'm nice to whoever is nice to me.:yesnod:
So hello Samus 101 nice to me you.:lol:

Bahhahahha.....

It's not because you have low rep....it's because you post topics like this one...

Love how you quote Tyler as a jerk.....hm...ever heard of...

Steph..Pras...I dunno..squall.. Mike...

W/E

Brawny said:
Bahhahahha.....

It's not because you have low rep....it's because you post topics like this one...

Love how you quote Tyler as a jerk.....hm...ever heard of...

Steph..Pras...I dunno..squall.. Mike...

W/E
I thought Tyler was actually nice, but I guess I was wrong and I'm sick of people like him on WiiChat, who think they're ALL THAT, and people like me are WORTHLESS!!

I'm getting to think that because of this thread. Maybe if you don't aggreavate anyone then you'll be more happy.

actually, judging strictly by your quote....you were the antagonizer. You incited that reply the second you started typing...

there's over 25,000 members on wiichat...he listed 10 or so... You're not alone being off the list. LMFAO

@ sovieto...and never stop. muhahahahahahahahaameh

Brawny said:
actually, judging strictly by your quote....you were the antagonizer. You incited that reply the second you started typing...

there's over 25,000 members on wiichat...he listed 10 or so... You're not alone being off the list. LMFAO

@ sovieto...and never stop. muhahahahahahahahaameh
:wink:
brawny is right though, just because you threw yourself on to someone else's business dosent mean when they dont let you in, they are jerks.

youre actually looking like a 9 yr old posting this thread, just because some popular kid on the playground said hes not one of your best friends dosent mean he is a jerk, hes popular, so he has a lot of other friends whos he spent more time with and connects better with.

Last edited:
A great man once said:

"Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." - Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Sometimes you have to fight and work for your respect. i think ive done quite a good job of that so far.

Sov said:
youre actually looking like a 9 yr old posting this thread, just because some popular kid on the playground said hes not one of your best friends dosent mean he is a jerk, hes popular, so he has a lot of other friends whos he spent more time with and connects better with.

QFT!

@ warrior...never heard of ya. bwahahahhaha.

Gaz said:
it's the internet....
Close thread on that. Bah, however much I hate rep, I'm gonna comment anyway. People aint gonna be 'snobs' with rep or being 'popular' - if you post like a dick, that's how they'll treat you, simple as. If you post cool, they'll treat you cool. Considering Tyler was probably just mucking around anyway..

Samus101 said:
They treat others with low rep like me as trash. Look at this: For you people with low rep out there. Don't even bother trying to be friends with most famous people. Almost all of them are JERKS:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Maybe you'd be respected if you didn't act like a little kid and post pathetic threads like this.

Samus101 said:
They treat others with low rep like me as trash. Look at this: For you people with low rep out there. Don't even bother trying to be friends with most famous people. Almost all of them are JERKS:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

I Disagree... Do I Treat You Like Trash? No... And I'm Pretty Freakin Popular Around Here.

I Only Treat ANNOYING Noobs Like Trash! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back