Not open for further replies.
Fatalorgasm92

what a looser oh yeah and naturo sucks but so do you :wtf:

oh yeah r u gay with the guy with same sig

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
Fatalorgasm92

what a looser oh yeah and naturo sucks but so do you :wtf:

oh yeah r u gay with the guy with same sig
ok Judging by your sig and your reply to my thread i would say you are what 10? If you only joined Wiichat to Flame on threads then you are idiotic. You dont have any explanation of why you dislike what i said or who I am. Judging by your Class of 3000 love you probably enjoy watching Nickelodeon all day long and your a immature person. If you have a reason to actually disagree or have a valid argument then please do reply. But as i can see so far you do not.

If you understand anything you would realize blankconnection either likes my Sig or is Probably in a Clan of some kind with me. If you are going to bother insulting me you should take the time to SPELL the insult right.

fatalorgasm92 said:
If you dont like what i think then too bad. You dont need to reply theres no requirements you didnt even have to get on the thread. And said what? that its a flaming pile of penguin dicks that hitler used for golf tees??

If you don't like naruto then too bad, you don't need to watch it. If you think people cosplaying naruto look stupid then too bad, you don't need to think they're cool. And I'm sure they don't care what you think.

Let people watch the shows they like to watch. It has nothing to do with me or you.

And stop talking as if you're an adult. It's obvious you are not by the way you are acting.

Nitram said:
If you don't like naruto then too bad, you don't need to watch it. If you think people cosplaying naruto look stupid then too bad, you don't need to think they're cool. And I'm sure they don't care what you think.

Let people watch the shows they like to watch. It has nothing to do with me or you.

And stop talking as if you're an adult. It's obvious you are not by the way you are acting.

I don't get how i can " talk like an adult" and act not like an adult... wouldn't those go together? also how is there an " adult talk". I'm simply talking calmly and maturely and explaining what i think. Not randomly yelling you're all fag i hate naruto your gay for watching **** you.

I never Said You shouldn't enjoy Your show or Watch your show or Where apparel from Naruto. Don't put words in my mouth. In a thread you voice your opinion and others can discuss it if they want to. I never said you shouldn't watch it or dress up I just said what i thought about it. And you are doing your part as replying to what i said. But it is unnecessary to say what you have because i never said what you told me I did and don't think that. And if you truly believe it has nothing to do with me or you then why would you reply at all?

People where the headbands???:wtf:

anyway WHY THE F*** would you start frigin complaining about a T.V show
that people like, no one needs to f***in perfer Pokemon like you

Grow the f*** up

fatalorgasm92 said:
I am Sick and tired of seeing Teenagers walking around with Naruto headbands and apparel. It is comeplety stupid looking though you may not realize it. and yes i have watched the show. It did not manage to attain my interest for one second and the point is it is a ninja show. A Ninja show in which when someone gets whacked with a 6 inch wide katana no blood appears they simply fall to the ground. A Ninja show in which children has Black lines on there face like whiskers. A Ninja show with no Ninjas. It is not a Ninja show....

Right when it begins the age rating is shown

7+ should any of you be watching this show??
Do you also enjoy in watched Blues Clues bob the builder, spongebob , Fosters home , and Rugrats?? Are you all retarded? This show has a horrible storyline and is aimed at little kids ( who wouldnt understand a good story anyway!) I dont understand how Thousands of Teens and grown adults watch Naruto with such interest. Do you also watch airbender? Why not go watch something ok like Elfen lied, deathnote, FLCL,slayers,cowboy bebop,Samurai X, or Neon Genesis Evangelion. I dont even watch Anime and I think those are ok shows. But they have good plots and arent aimed at 5 year olds. im not saying the show sucks based on a level of maturity but that it is a horrible show and you all look like idiots and blankly state " Naruto is the best ever"
Naruto ****ing sucks big floppy donkey dick

STFU N00B, seriously. Thats all your opinion. Retard. Yeah, it is a ninja show, and they are ninjas, just different ranks, you know nothing about it. Go die.

Thats the point in threads isnt it? same as blogs. You rant and say what you think and people talk about it. Why are you getting so pissed that i made the thread and just blankly stating go die or ban me. Thats stupid. All I did was make a thread saying what i thought. If you dont like it fine i dont care if you tell me that. But Even if my opinion is different and i might not agree at least say why you think its a good show and what your opinion is. AS for saying ban me because i dis your show or my username that is dumb. Be more mature and take things more lightly. I have been using this username for Online gaming for nearly a decade so why would i switch it because 3 or 4 people get offended.

Of course it is my opinion most things or Forums are. I mean it is YOUR opinion that you think i am stupid or "gay". Im not saying you should be banned or it is wrong that you said what you think. It is obvious it is my opinion afterall the thread topic beings with "I" but if you are going to negatively reply please at least explain your opinion or why you think it is a good show.

I dont think you should be band i agree with what you just said
but, The way you said it at the begining was like...making it seem like people who watch it are stupid

Zero77The way you said it at the beginning was like...making it seem like people who watch it are stupid[/QUOTE said:
And go watch something else because you do not like it. And it doesn't have any blood (Yeah it does) and they are not "ninjas" (you think of ninjas with japanese people wearing black suits, and having a sword). Why not actually watch it. You probably only saw 1 episode and you critique on that, I mean c'mon. Idiotic.

Zero77 said:
I dont think you should be band i agree with what you just said
but, The way you said it at the begining was like...making it seem like people who watch it are stupid
I understand what you are saying but im not going to revise my opening because it is what i thought at the time, i might have wrote it in the way you describe but i didnt mean to, I just meant I dont like the show and it seems weirder a show aimed at a certain audience has attained a more mature one and alot of different people I see where headbads and armbands etc. Theres nothing i can do about it and i dont want to thats there decision but i was simply saying my opinion which is what most people do on threads. It just annyonig that msot people reply Back with no Backing on what the say or explaination. One person replied with some explanation about characters but it didnt make much sense to me. Sorry to everyone about talking **** i wasnt in a great mood and everyone was doing the same thing...

your basically flamming every naruto fan here, i used to watch it but sorta grew out of it, but once naruto shippuuden started, as so did the REAL story line, it became awesome again,

but to what you said about people wearing headbands in it street, yeah i think that's just goign to far, it's 20 minutes of my week, and i really think it is worth it

and i watch most of the anime's you listed, but naruto is on of the top anime's of our time.

and it is a ninja show with interesting characters, watch the ****ing fight scenes

youtube "rock lee and gaara"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back