I Hate Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my opinion is because I dont like Anime that much. I do enjoy a few but i dont genreally state i hate anime. I see anime as a mature cartoon which for one is more mature because of its Realistic Artistic style. And i feel that it is a way for writers to bring a story to life when they cant afford big actors or making a movie. So when i would watch anime i dont want to see anything like Regular cartoons. And it being unrealistic to a certain extent . The best i have Seen if good Sci-Fi anime like evangelion or ergo proxy. I like cowboy bebop because it has good action. But i dont like naruto because it feels like a regular cartoon with nothing special. Maybe its jsut because im more into scifi kinda stuff im not sure.

Mushroomedmario shut up
he didnt mean to flame no one
Im on his side now
and i can see how naruto can kinda get a little.....wierd....i mean they use magic to make clone and transforming into unameded objects or how ever you spell it

raikoulover said:
FLCL is so damn awesome,but naruto is tight,i love sasuke and sakura

i dont watch much anime and but that has to be one of the best shows i have ever seen. I cant explain why i just love flcl. I thought it was kinda stupid at first but now i love everything about it and i think the music is awesome too. i really hate they didnt continue the series. They have all the books as a guidline. i have read one book( i dont read manga my sister does so i look at it one day) and there a little more nudity and Maturity invovled. I really think that show is awesome

raikoulover said:
i know hey u know a site that has FLCL podcasts??
you mean to watch for free right? if so then no i don't. I downloaded all six on a bittorrent.

All of you that are into Naruto Because you think Ninjas are cool. You need to watch Afro samurai.

Elfen lied, havent seen in a while but if i remember right it is basicly A Science experiment, A girl, she has Mental powers, and escapes, I cant remeber more than that but its cool. Look it up somewhere and watch the first Ep to see if you like it

Wii are all entitled to our opinions

But on 4kids (never seen the Chanel dont want to by the sounds of things)
If you want a bad edit try the German ones on you tube
I dont like Pokemon but I dont create a topic about it

Also watchin anime on tv ...........................Waste of time
All of you that are into Naruto Because you think Ninjas are cool. You need to watch Afro samurai.

Hes a samurai not a ninja
ITS IN THE TITLE

You want one with ninjas try Ninja scroll (main character isn't but there are ninjas in there
Or la blue girl (LOL)

Darkprinny said:
Wii are all entitled to our opinions

But on 4kids (never seen the Chanel dont want to by the sounds of things)
If you want a bad edit try the German ones on you tube
I dont like Pokemon but I dont create a topic about it

Also watchin anime on tv ...........................Waste of time

Hes a samurai not a ninja
ITS IN THE TITLE

You want one with ninjas try Ninja scroll (main character isn't but there are ninjas in there
Or la blue girl (LOL)
I know i hav seen ninja scroll. I didnt say All you that like Ninjas watch Afro samurai because it hase cool ninjas i just said watch it.Ninjas and samurais are pretty much gonna end up with the same kind of fighting sequences and if you are a fan of Ninjas you probably like Samurais as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back