I Hate Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes elfen lied is good, but naruto is better =]

& I lovee the headbands, i even have a naruto tshirt, & dog chain.

Infact its one of the best shows iv'e seen.

If you don't like it then deal with it somewhere eles, not on wiichat =]

fatalorgasm92 said:
I am Sick and tired of seeing Teenagers walking around with Naruto headbands and apparel. It is comeplety stupid looking though you may not realize it. and yes i have watched the show. It did not manage to attain my interest for one second and the point is it is a ninja show. A Ninja show in which when someone gets whacked with a 6 inch wide katana no blood appears they simply fall to the ground. A Ninja show in which children has Black lines on there face like whiskers. A Ninja show with no Ninjas. It is not a Ninja show....

Right when it begins the age rating is shown

7+ should any of you be watching this show??
Do you also enjoy in watched Blues Clues bob the builder, spongebob , Fosters home , and Rugrats?? Are you all retarded? This show has a horrible storyline and is aimed at little kids ( who wouldnt understand a good story anyway!) I dont understand how Thousands of Teens and grown adults watch Naruto with such interest. Do you also watch airbender? Why not go watch something ok like Elfen lied, deathnote, FLCL,slayers,cowboy bebop,Samurai X, or Neon Genesis Evangelion. I dont even watch Anime and I think those are ok shows. But they have good plots and arent aimed at 5 year olds. im not saying the show sucks based on a level of maturity but that it is a horrible show and you all look like idiots and blankly state " Naruto is the best ever"
Naruto ****ing sucks big floppy donkey dick

I completely agree. Naruto has got to the dumbest idea for a show that has ever come into a human's brain. I mean, who wants to watch retarted ninja's. Quote from Dodgeball : You look like a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob out there.

manufan15 said:
I completely agree. Naruto has got to the dumbest idea for a show that has ever come into a human's brain. I mean, who wants to watch retarted ninja's. Quote from Dodgeball : You look like a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob out there.

Says the person that qouted the dumbest idea for a film

fatalorgasm92 said:
I am Sick and tired of seeing Teenagers walking around with Naruto headbands and apparel. It is comeplety stupid looking though you may not realize it. and yes i have watched the show. It did not manage to attain my interest for one second and the point is it is a ninja show. A Ninja show in which when someone gets whacked with a 6 inch wide katana no blood appears they simply fall to the ground. A Ninja show in which children has Black lines on there face like whiskers. A Ninja show with no Ninjas. It is not a Ninja show....

Right when it begins the age rating is shown

7+ should any of you be watching this show??
Do you also enjoy in watched Blues Clues bob the builder, spongebob , Fosters home , and Rugrats?? Are you all retarded? This show has a horrible storyline and is aimed at little kids ( who wouldnt understand a good story anyway!) I dont understand how Thousands of Teens and grown adults watch Naruto with such interest. Do you also watch airbender? Why not go watch something ok like Elfen lied, deathnote, FLCL,slayers,cowboy bebop,Samurai X, or Neon Genesis Evangelion. I dont even watch Anime and I think those are ok shows. But they have good plots and arent aimed at 5 year olds. im not saying the show sucks based on a level of maturity but that it is a horrible show and you all look like idiots and blankly state " Naruto is the best ever"
Naruto ****ing sucks big floppy donkey dick

I partially agree w/ you. Naruto is for kids...but I watch it anyway...its got a simple plot but its entertaining. I liked Elfen Lied but it wasn't amazing or groundbreaking. The plot was a bit weak too. Only that makes it adult oriented was the violence. Neon Genesis Evangelion is overrated. Mechs are cool but they tried to put too much into the plot. It felt heavy. I was terribly dissappointed w/ the ending of NGE after watching Rahxephon.

Anywho....Naruto is a mediocre anime at best....slightly better than DBZ. And even after the time skip its been dissappointing.

tarheel365 said:
I partially agree w/ you. Naruto is for kids...but I watch it anyway...its got a simple plot but its entertaining. I liked Elfen Lied but it wasn't amazing or groundbreaking. The plot was a bit weak too. Only that makes it adult oriented was the violence. Neon Genesis Evangelion is overrated. Mechs are cool but they tried to put too much into the plot. It felt heavy. I was terribly dissappointed w/ the ending of NGE after watching Rahxephon.

Anywho....Naruto is a mediocre anime at best....slightly better than DBZ. And even after the time skip its been dissappointing.

Hang on
So you dont like it yet you still watch it
Why

Darkprinny said:
Hang on
So you dont like it yet you still watch it
Why
tarheel365 said:
its got a simple plot but its entertaining.

Never said I didn't like it. Its the usual "boy has special hidden powers he's still learning about"...kinda like Bleach and DBZ. The timeskip has been dissappointing because it feels like its taking forever to get anywhere in the story....and I had high expectations.

Last edited:
Naruto is a great anime. The only problem I have with it is that in almost each episode, hardly anything happens. Things keep on going over into the next episode and it can be annoying at times but I guess it'so maintain the suspense.

Last edited:
tarheel365 said:

its got a simple plot but its entertaining.

You call it mediocre
Yet you still watch
Try watch some thing else

Darkprinny said:
Says the person that qouted the dumbest idea for a film

Wow, if you think Naruto, a show for 6 year olds, is better than Dodgeball, that actually was halfway funny, you must be out of your mind. AND, I see you complaining about no AO video games on the Wii. Why would you be watching Naruto in the first place?

Because its a good anime it is in no way for 6 year olds (at least the Jap ver isnt) you must be mixing it up with pokemon

And Im a anime fan

Plus have you seen whats on tv recently
Tallentless shows
Non reality tv shows

On the Ao topic
I only want good games on the console not the fluf thats comein out every week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back