I hate Nintendo. and Game

Lamar/TBD

Computer animator
Oct 22, 2007
Best of England: Suffolk
On sunday, i bought metroid prime 3 for £35. and yesterday i called up Game and asked for my money back. They said they'd give me £18....Nintendo let me buy a shitty game, and Game won't let me have my money back......NYEAAAAHHHH!! I F*CKING HATE THEM!!!!! AAAAHHHHHGGHH!!! im gonne go have a ***** fit. bye.
(no im not on my period)

...Wow...

Technically, you opened the game and it'd be classed as second hand. GAME are a really awful store, they never even have Nintendo stuff up on the shelves, in fact, most UK stores don't. I suggest you buy online next time, it's way more convenient and you can get a full refund, that or you should rent the game beforehand...

well once you open a game you cant return it just cause you dont like it. im pretty sure its like that all over the world

you clearly cant appreciate good gaming...

you probably just got stuck in the game and couldnt firgure out how to get through it and decided to return it......your an idiot if you returned this game

zapasant93 said:
you clearly cant appreciate good gaming...

you probably just got stuck in the game and couldnt firgure out how to get through it and decided to return it......your an idiot if you returned this game

lol i dont like this game much either. it got too hard. but im not interested enough in the sci fi shooter gig to like, keep being enthralled enough to always play you know? like in zelda if i got stuck i'd just like keep at it, but with metroid, it's back on the shelf.

haha dont worry, youll start it again....they comeback....they alllllways comeback.....dun dun dunnnnn

I bet he was hoping for a fanboy attack when posting this...
Obviously you can't get your money back for something you've already used! Otherwise everybody would do that. They would buy a game, play it, and return it to get all their money!

Life's tuff (tough), init?

JT. said:
I bet he was hoping for a fanboy attack when posting this...
Obviously you can't get your money back for something you've already used! Otherwise everybody would do that. They would buy a game, play it, and return it to get all their money!

Life's tuff (tough), init?

I don't even know what a fanboy attack is! and game could have warned me that they stopped their policy of letting people exchange or returning games a few months ago. And i'm still pissed at retro studios developing a crappy game.

Lamar/TBD said:
I don't even know what a fanboy attack is! and game could have warned me that they stopped their policy of letting people exchange or returning games a few months ago. And i'm still pissed at retro studios developing a crappy game.

Think about it though, returning a game just for not liking it is bad marketing.

And why didnt you read up properly and watched some video's. That way you can form a solid oppinion about the game.

samXcor3 said:
well once you open a game you cant return it just cause you dont like it. im pretty sure its like that all over the world

yup

they give u less than half back and sell again for more then half

its the devils werk i say :devil:

Back