I hate not being 18 >__>(Wii related)

D S

Virus Creat0rgz
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8371-1413-5471-1722
NVM(msg2short)

Last edited:
wait untill you turn 18? or talk to your parentslike arespectfull adult, sit them down, and explain your point, the worst that could happen is they still say no, but they respect you more for how you handled things. just dont get pisy if they say no, say okay, and walk away.

You have some serious issues with your parents, you need to confront them and teach them a bit of common courtisy. If they're the ones who are giving you money, and not you yourself getting a job you should be thankful for at least that, it's only their money they are wasting going to the stores.

Online shopping, yes I am also a victim of it, and I'm 16 years old. You need to be 18 to bind legal contracts, tough luck, it's the law, kid. But, everyone gets their parents to do it, I do. But, my debit card now comes with a CV2 number and some game online stores let you sign up being 16 as well, you just can't buy games above your age rating.

You seem to be throwing your money about with all of these things you have bought, your parents know what is best for you. You're going to be in serious debt when you're older if you carry this on.

D S said:
EDIT: Oh, once last problem I have. I've had a really bad cold, and been coughing to the point of almost puking. I bought 2 packages of Halls at school, with the money I could manage to somehow have. I had ate to many of them throughout the day, and basically got high of them during French, so when I get hope, and I'm telling my sister)(who lives 2 hours away now, and only comes down once a week) About it, my mother was mad at me *rolls eyes*

ummmm ok. I take it you've never been high before (which is probably a good thing).

If you don't have a job already, I suggest trying to find one. I would also pay back anyone you owe before asking for anything else.

Just curious, how old are you. Do any of your friends have drivers licenses? Or maybe ask another relative, or even a friends parent to drive you to the mall so you guys can check out SD cards or Wii Point or whatever you want. The only way to get this stuff isn't necessarily through your parents.

Back