I hate the 360!

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Okay, maybe this will be closed, but I really think we need it. This should just be a thread where people show their concerns and negative comments on the 360 and get debated. I'm sure a thread like this would really take away all the debates in like half of the 360 section threads. So if you have something to say, say it here.

Weren't you the kid that went and sold his Wii for a 360? I don't understand why you'd start this thread. :p

Kherrek508 said:
Weren't you the kid that went and sold his Wii for a 360? I don't understand why you'd start this thread. :p
because i still like this forum, but now i mainly look around in the 360 section, and i see a lot of flaming saying the graphics sucks its nothing special to a computer and that the wii is better without reason

Actually the Wii and the 360 are the same in my opinion. I love the Wii60.

I think that the 360 offers the traditonal gaming standard, whilst the wii branches off into something new with its different control method,
therefore the 360 isn't a bad thing, rather it isn't a new thing and in my opinion isnt really next gen, but should stand with the ps2.

of course when this thread is started everyone goes nice on the 360 -_-

Theres about 4 threads like this around the forum... Your just not getting the people that hate the 360 to come in yet...

of course, PC > All, it's a given. It only fails at price for LAN with friends. (quite expensive to get that many computers compared to having 4 friends and 1 console).
That said, I think the 360 is great. I don't really have anything negative to say about the 360, can't see many flaws except for the overheating problem (mine however is still fine ever since launch date)

My only gripe with the 360 is the big green/silver X button in the middle, similar to the Wii's blue Home button. During games, such as CoD3 and you're trying to switch classes, which requires pressing start, and you accidentally press the big X instead so it like screws everyone up, especially those in a firefight and those with grenades under their noses, and the stupid menu pops up. Really annoys me when people accidentally press it. that's basically the only thing i dislike

COLDshiver said:
of course, PC > All, it's a given. It only fails at price for LAN with friends. (quite expensive to get that many computers compared to having 4 friends and 1 console).
That said, I think the 360 is great. I don't really have anything negative to say about the 360, can't see many flaws except for the overheating problem (mine however is still fine ever since launch date)

My only gripe with the 360 is the big green/silver X button in the middle, similar to the Wii's blue Home button. During games, such as CoD3 and you're trying to switch classes, which requires pressing start, and you accidentally press the big X instead so it like screws everyone up, especially those in a firefight and those with grenades under their noses, and the stupid menu pops up. Really annoys me when people accidentally press it. that's basically the only thing i dislike
thats barely happened to me, i feel before i press because ussualy im not in a rush when wanting to hit back/start and the overheating thing, i just things its a taunt brought back from the first xbox, ive had my 360 on for over 9 hours straight and it was fine just the occasional slowdown during intense parts

Sovieto said:
of course when this thread is started everyone goes nice on the 360 -_-
omg sovieto... i thought you were cool... how dare you say that you hate the 360

my problems are the when i was playing ghost recon and i turned the console vertically it scratched up my cd. but im just gonna go switch it for another 360 package tomorrow since i only bought it like 6 days ago

My 360 freezes about every 5 minutes so I have to get a new one:cryin: MS said its an overheating problem

My first 360 froze only 1 time.. that was the last time hehe... 3 damn red lights while playing BF2 online... my new one haven't freeze at all (knock on wood)

I like 360, a whole lot. I've never been a big xbox fan, in fact in the original xbox days I was anti-microsoft. But I think when it comes to 360 vs PS3, 360 wins with Graphics + Good Games. Though I don't personally own a 360 I've spent a great deal of time on my buddie's system, great fun and it has a better online system then all the others.
My ranks:
1) Wii
2) 360
3) 600$ Home Entertainment Center that happens to play games.

Back