I Hate Zelda

oot for life seriously, and tp is really living up to the zelda name, it is innovative, beautiful, and another good point it is LONG!
and the controller helps alot too...
and yes i dont care what any of u say i have been playing zelda since the origional it is the best game seris ever and OOT is the BEST GAME EVER MADE bar none.

Yes, Shootings.

I blame Video games for violence these days. DAMN VIDEO GAMES! They are tearing apart the very fabric of our society

Haha, I don't like video games such as Grand Theft Auto that promote violence.

I have no problem with games such as Resident Evil and God of War, but GTA portrays authority as evil and gang violence as a good thing.

I don't get it .... I thought windwaker was one of the best Zeldas... I love that game.. very unique i liked it alot....

Winderwaker was awesome and TP is the best!

I've been playing the legend of Zelda games ever since the first nintendo came out, that may date me but I could care less. I have run into ALOT of people that DON'T l ike zelda. The exscuse..."It's to hard" UH okay why because you have to use your brain to figure out puzzles? Please it's more of a brain stimulation game of memory more than anything. Sure if you don't like the way the puzzles are then don't play it my guess is the first zelda game this guy playes was to hard, he gave up and decided to play zombified games (by that I mean sit and look at the screen like a zombie) good for him, the rest of us enjoy it so keep on playing everyone!

windwaker was fun. the only thing i didn't like was sailing.

i am no fanboy but i think all the zelda games i have played have been fun and challenging. they are not impossibly hard, and they arent retardly long either. you dont need a guide to get through the basis of any of them games(although some people buy guides like the church buys bibles).

and a TP has been the easiest zelda i have ever played.

unluckylink13 said:
Zelda II: Adventure of Link is in my opinion the worst in the series, but it wasn't that bad of a game compared to others of its time.

I've only played 4 of the zelda games, 1-2-super, and now this one, but I like #2 the best. I like fighting the blue and red knights, stabbing up and down, knocking out the blocks, etc.

i have never played a zelda before, so i suppose that means that im not a fanboy. besides wii sports, the only game that i got with my wii was TP, and it is one of the most addicting games that ive ever played, just because how easy it is to just pick up and go. again, considering that ive never played a zelda before, TP has pretty much convinced me to try out the other games in the series (wind waker looks like loads of fun to me, i dont really care too much about the looks of a game).

I LOVED WindWaker. TP is awesome, but is definitely overwhelming comparitively speaking. Hyrule is HUGE!

Back