I have a few questions.

Spencer Kun

WiiChat Member
Sep 21, 2006
I'm brand new to these forums, and I'm unaware of your guys' rules when it comes to inquiries, but here goes nothing.

I have a few simple questions to ask, and, again, I aplogize if I'm going about it incorrectly:

1. Will the Wii's alternate colors (Lime green, red, and platinum) be released along with the white and black ones? Or are they not set for launch? Because personally, I really want a red one. XD

2. What are your opinions on trying to get a Wii from a store like Target? I'm thinking that it'd be easier than going to a store focused on gaming, because people are less likely to think of a place like Target. There's a local store here called Meijer that has practically anything one could want (like a localized Walmart), and it had something like 100 Xbox 360s that nobody even knew about. o___o;

Thank you. ^^

ok well to answer number 1 at realease i believe the only color available is going to be white.....(yeah i know bummer).....and number 2.....if i were u i would most likely just want to reserve one at the local game store...cause then your guaranteed to get it....i mean there could be alot of people planning on getting it at a less known store like you

Back