I have a question.....

MikemasterM1

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147
Sorry if i posted this in the wrong area...... I need help deciding something. I'm giving sonic one more chance since i hated sonic hereos and stopped playing sonic, so i decided to give him one more chance since hes in brawl. Which game should i get, sonic and the secret rings or sonic the hedgehog for the 360?

Sonic and the secret rings was a pretty bad game for me. I did'nt like it. Never hear about that other one. Don't like sonic much.

Unfortunately 3D Sonic games are always crap, for some reason Sega just can't seem to get it right. But I do recommend checking out the Sonic Mega Collection for the Gamecube.

Not much of a Sonic fan, i thought most of them were crap

Theres also Sonic for PSP but I don't know how it is. I've played Sonic Riders and thought it was pretty good.

Napalmbrain said:
Unfortunately 3D Sonic games are always crap, for some reason Sega just can't seem to get it right. But I do recommend checking out the Sonic Mega Collection for the Gamecube.

I would have a different opinion. I actually liked the ones for Dreamcast. The story behind all them were pretty bad, but i liked how fast paced everything was.

I own the sonic mega collection and the sonic for game cube.. i like it but trust me its not sonic3 for sega!

i am a huge sonic fan so... the game cube one wiht dark sonic is pretty good i thought

Napalmbrain said:

YES. Do this!

Now I've never played Secrt Ring for Wii OR 360, but my good bud here says that the 360 version is horrible, and he's played the Wii version, so he probably knows. And also, appearently, according to him, the 360 version go a 4-5/10 on ign.com, so my advice to you, based on what I'm told would be avoid the 360 version.

Back