I have a quistion!

JoshC.

WiiChat Member
Mar 31, 2007
-
Wii Online Code
3090-1963-6815-4362
Know this is a difficult quistion for me becouse I do not know the answer, but I do have the quistion. Here is is!
///
vvv

If you have a wii, and you have the manual book still (or just have the manual book) you should look on pg 29 and you should see that there is a animal crossing letter. How did they get the animal crossing syle of papper? Please Post here.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

it was an example picture from Nintendo. what it is or how they've done it or how it relates to animal crossing has not yet been revealed, and there is currently no way to do such a thing.

yeah i dont get it but i think he wants to know why animal crossing is in the manual when its not even out for the wii.

how did they get it on paper (graphics) when its not out quite yet?

thats my interpretation and ive seen previous threads about this in the past

ETA- it would behove you if you learned to speak comphrensive english....

Major Tom said:
Yeah. It's just an example.... Does anyone have a n00b translator? I can barely understand what he said....
= ='' YES ME TOO

hes either probably real young or english may not be his first language, give him a break yo.

I understand what hes saying hes asking how to get that type of letter paper!

In the Animal Crossing game that's coming out you will be sent messages to your actual wii. Like on the message board there now.

Well that's just what the messages will look like.

The paper will be like, in the style of the game :)

ninja senses said:
hes either probably real young or english may not be his first language, give him a break yo.
Thats no exuse. My 2 online Friends are from Italy. English is their second language but they speak it just fine. If you don't believe me ask them. Their online names are Asuka & Jibrille (Artist & Colorist of Abstract Gender Web Comic)

Major Tom said:
Thats no exuse. My 2 online Friends are from Italy. English is their second language but they speak it just fine. If you don't believe me ask them. Their online names are Asuka & Jibrille (Artist & Colorist of Abstract Gender Web Comic)

lol what ignorant thing to say, what part of ohio are you from so i can come whoop your ass. i dont care about online friends you ****tard. I barely know spanish, does that mean when im trying to learn it i have to be perfect. no, its called learning because you dont know it. so get off your pedestal and get back to reality.

now seriously, where you from?

ninja senses said:
lol what ignorant thing to say, what part of ohio are you from so i can come whoop your ass. i dont care about online friends you ****tard. I barely know spanish, does that mean when im trying to learn it i have to be perfect. no, its called learning because you dont know it. so get off your pedestal and get back to reality.

now seriously, where you from?

I take it you are still learning english as well seeing as you have horrid grammar.

Back