Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro11031

A Major PS2 Fanboy
Dec 21, 2007
Corpus Christi, Texas
Wii Online Code
1897-3266-4691-9037
I won't be able to use it for a while, due to my computer being broke and me using the Wii, but still.
Anyway I want it to have Phoenix Wright's head on one side, and Edgeworth's on the other, with the blue background they sometimes use when Phoenix or the prosecutor of choice is making a point. Then on bottom middle, I want Waluigi's head sticking up, grinning, and his hands gripping the bottom of the sig. Thanks to anyone who answers my request! I will gladly give rep to someone who makes me that sig.

Last edited:
Zoro11031 said:
I won't be able to use it for a while, due to my computer being broke and me using the Wii, but still.
Anyway I want it to have Phoenix Wright's head on one side, and Edgeworth's on the other, with the blue background they sometimes use when Phoenix or the prosecutor of choice is making a point. Then on bottom middle, I want Waluigi's head sticking up, grinning, and his hands gripping the bottom of the sig. Thanks to anyone who answers my request! I will gladly give rep to someone who makes me that sig.
Here are some of the sigs I have made:

waluigisig3wy6.jpg

mario2wd8.jpg

cloudsqz5.jpg

Do you want me to make you one?

Zoro11031 said:
Sure, thanks! The sigs you've made look pretty good.
I don't really know what you mean in the first post as I've never played that game.

Can you give a link to the picture you want?

Errrr..... I can't really c/p since I'm on the Wii. However, if you search google or youtube for 'Phoenix Wright' or 'Miles Edgeworth', some results should come up. But most of the videos on youtube are bad parodies. You could always search on gamefaqs, they tend to have a lot of screenshots of popular games.

Last edited:
Zoro11031 said:
Errrr..... I can't really c/p since I'm on the Wii. However, if you search google or youtube for 'Phoenix Wright' or 'Miles Edgeworth', some results should come up.
I'll post some pics and you choose one:

976217.jpg

pw_test_artv2.jpg

phoenix_wright_news.jpg

art-009.jpg

The third one for Phoenix, and one like that for Edgeworth. (And a big WTF!? at the first one :lol:)

Zoro11031 said:
The third one for Phoenix, and one like that for Edgeworth. (And a big WTF!? at the first one :lol:)
Yeah I thought WTF when I saw that aswell :lol:

It was on the first page of google images.

I'll make it tomorrow for you. I have to sleep now as it's nearly 3am :yesnod:

I'll PM you and post it here when I'm done

'Night, and put it on your to do list to buy Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney :lol: One of the best titles on the DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back