i have a weird problem

jesterslave

nintendo>fanatic
Mar 12, 2007
FL.
Wii Online Code
6300-7606-5756-1418
um if u beat zelda then u might remember doin this i cant figure out how 2 hand the springwater 2 the goron that needs springwater 2 crush the rock in the path when i take it 2 him link just dumps it on the ground and yes i lock on 2 him plz help buy doin this i get the majic armor cheaper:idea:

I can't remeber properly I haven't done that bit in a while but I'm pretty sure you don't throw it on to him just walk up to him and talk to him and he'll take it and drink it

Last edited:
ok well what you got to do is not just wash him with the little bottle of spring water, you need a big barrel of it. You have to go inside de Malo store in kakariko village, one of the old goron tells you to give him a lot of money for a new store, then the goron outside tells you if you can help him to take the spring water to the goron sitting on the bridge. obviously you have to take it by feet.. jeje and stand in front of him and throw the barrel to him.

i don't remember very well but i think you also need to have returned the bridge that's missing (it's located in the gerudo's dessert)

i hope this helps you :)

Last edited:
Here's some more detailed help:
for the sidequest, you first have to donate 1000 rupees. then you have to donate 2000 more unless you go right outside the store and the purple goron elder will give you a bottle full of hot spring water to refresh the lazy goron. when you're on the path, only fight the enemies that threaten you by placing the spring water down carefully and killing them. once you get to the goron, target him and fling the barrel. he'll leave a heart piece and the donation price is reduced from 2000 rupees to 200.
Hope that helped!:)

well 4 one wut barrel?and 2 wut u mean lay it down when fighting?i just warp 2 the castle in wolf mode the go 2 the west wing past his son then take it 2 him with my bottle and he wont drink 4 some reason

jesterslave said:
well 4 one wut barrel?and 2 wut u mean lay it down when fighting?i just warp 2 the castle in wolf mode the go 2 the west wing past his son then take it 2 him with my bottle and he wont drink 4 some reason

you get the barrel from the goron outside of malo's shop in kakariko village. you talk to him and he asks you if you'll do such and such for him. say yes and then you'll have the barrel full of hot spring water.

jesterslave said:

well first of all you can't warp with the barrel you have to take it walking and it's a barrel NOT a BOTTLE and he doesn't drink it.

Stay to the right of map to avoid most enemies and frustrations. You have to hurry though, the water must be hot when you douse him.

thx everybody i listend 2 you all and am now movin on wit zelda much aprecheation

Back