"I Have All The Wiis"

E7ernal

Error Getting Statistics
Sep 18, 2006
London, UK
After I scored the first six or seven, it became a habit. I just couldn't get enough. Wiis are easy to stack: Once they're out of the box, fifty, sixty of them can be piled up into a nice tidy column. I have them set to blink blue when I get a system message, so it's like a disco in here whenever there's a big update.

Yeah, sorry about that. Taking all the Wiis.

Are you also having trouble buying extra Wiimotes? Sorry, that's my fault too. I've got hundreds, and tens of thousands more waiting to be unpacked. I like to strap one Wiimote to each finger, playing two games of doubles tennis simultaneously on two TVs on opposite sites of the room all by myself. I don't do this out of greed but because I can. I have Wiis out the wazoo, and more coming in every day.

To date I only have 20,000 nunchuk controllers, which means that some of my friends will be out of luck if more than a stadium-full show up to play Raving Rabbids.

Did you know: A giant stack of Wii-motes is perfect for playing "Jenga?" Absolutely true.

The tough part is when the orphans come knocking on my door, seeking toys for needy children. I stroke my chin thoughtfully, then turn around to look at the Wiis piled up in my dining room and spilling out into the hallway. I turn slowly back to the children, peering into their needy, glistening eyes. Dozens of Wiimotes dangle from my neck and arms like tribal jewelry.

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do," I tell them, closing the door.
http://www.fileplanet.com/fileblog/

lol

Here's the image supplied:
fargo_wii.jpg
All of their lights are on. How many plug sockets has he got? Lol.

P.S. Yes, I know it is fake. : P

Thats cool man. But I really hate those people who actually do this to sell off the wiis on eBay for thier profits when there are people wanting a wii badly.

lol, the good news is if somebody did really have the nerve to get that many Wiis then their sockets would probably be overloaded and his house would burn down.

E7ernal said:
lol, the good news is if somebody did really have the nerve to get that many Wiis then their sockets would probably be overloaded and his house would burn down.
Yeah thats true. Burn baby burn!:lol:

You guy's know the difference between a fake image and real image? You can also see the jagged lines where he photoshopped them in.

Jesus christ i cant believe some of you actually thought this was real.. the text is clearly written as a joke and if you cant see that, then you are either 10 years old, or just dumb. I really hope it's the former.

Lol, quite clearly photoshoped, not like you can actually stack Wii's like that and they look all pixelated and jagged lines, can't believe someone said "but the consoles look like they were photoshopped in." They were photoshopped in just to clarify that. :D

Back