I have few questions about wii

driftking2

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wii Online Code
0336-2547-4802-3655
i just got one for christmas...

i wanted to know is there anyway to interact with people on the wii?
like a wii message board...(not the email thing)
because that means im going to have to find people to play with...

like on xbox you can join a random game...but can you do that on wii? if you cant...do you think they will ever add the feature...or make it a channel where you can interact with people...

0336 2547 4802 3655 is my wii friend code...lol can someone give me 500 points so i can get internet browser on wii.....or is there a free way to get internet broweser????

driftking2 said:
i just got one for christmas...

i wanted to know is there anyway to interact with people on the wii?
like a wii message board...(not the email thing)
because that means im going to have to find people to play with...

like on xbox you can join a random game...but can you do that on wii? if you cant...do you think they will ever add the feature...or make it a channel where you can interact with people...

No, nothing like this on the Wii. You have to trade friend codes, and both people have to add each other to send messages through the message board. I don't have any online games, so I'm not exactly sure how that works, but I know it's not like Xbox Live.

driftking2 said:
0336 2547 4802 3655 is my wii friend code...lol can someone give me 500 points so i can get internet browser on wii.....or is there a free way to get internet broweser????
The Internet Browser is free, as well as the Everybody Votes Channel, the Photo Channel, and the Check Mii Out Channel.

im talking about the internet browser...like google on the wii...it says its 500 points

EA games do not need friend codes (games like MOHH2, NBA LIVE 08, FIFA 08) plays with people randomly connected with the Wii without using friend codes

Ohhh. I guess they do charge for that now. I got mine back when it was free. I forgot they said they were going to start charging. Sorry. I guess you're gonna have to fork over the points.

someone hook me up with 500 wii points please....and can someone email me on my wii just to check it out

in the wii shop...you can donate points.,...please give me 500...and um someone please email my wii...or something so i can see if my email works

0336 2547 4802 3655

just got the wii today...i have wii sports

has anyone messaged me yet???

i pretty much like all the wii sports games...buts its weird that i liked golf the most...lol

the internet channel isn't that expensive. 5 dollars. if you have someone that you can borrow a credit card from you can buy the 10 dollar card and get 1,000 points.

if anyone on here has a wii and is online....please add my friend code right now and message me

im eager to get my first friend message

0336 2547 4802 3655

Back