I have few questions about wii

LiquidD said:
He just moved it there because someone was already playing the 360 in my room.
oh okay.
Well then alright.
My brother is busy being stupid.

I have a computer and a laptop in my room, a tv, an xbox 360, and my wii so everyones in my room. its like a second living room.

cassieboo said:
haha that sounds like my boyfriend. he's always playing halo.

i have a laptop also. but my mom was watching tv on the big screen earlier. & i never got off my desktop. how silly. maybe i'll do that soon.
shyeah
sounds like my brother
I dont have a boyfriend so I wouldn't know.
too busy actually living my life without one.

LiquidD said:
I have a computer and a laptop in my room, a tv, an xbox 360, and my wii so everyones in my room. its like a second living room.
really? cool.
I have a wii, ps2 and labtop.
Yet everybody takes them out of my room to use them instead of playing them there.
I guess its because the tv is bigger in the actual living room.

ToxicLove said:
really? cool.
I have a wii, ps2 and labtop.
Yet everybody takes them out of my room to use them instead of playing them there.
I guess its because the tv is bigger in the actual living room.
I forgot that I also have a ps2 lol... maybe its cuz i only played guitar hero 2 on it.... and i gave that away a while ago.

ToxicLove said:
shyeah
sounds like my brother
I dont have a boyfriend so I wouldn't know.
too busy actually living my life without one.

haha. well technically he's my ex. but for different reason. we didn't have a bad break up. it was a mutual thing + long distance. so yea. he buys me gifts so i'm happy.

i'm gonna eventually go play som smg in the living room once i get up. you can add me if you want.

LiquidD said:
I forgot that I also have a ps2 lol... maybe its cuz i only played guitar hero 2 on it.... and i gave that away a while ago.
oh
haha
i play guitar hero 1,2,and 3 on it.
so yeah.
its pretty cool.
i also play other things but im not completely sure of what right now.

cassieboo said:
haha. well technically he's my ex. but for different reason. we didn't have a bad break up. it was a mutual thing + long distance. so yea. he buys me gifts so i'm happy.

i'm gonna eventually go play som smg in the living room once i get up. you can add me if you want.
oh
i did have a bad break up once but that was because of this really bitchy girl named Lauren Parker.
I hate her.
okay ill add you.

I was trying to find kingdom hearts for the ps2 but i forgot that i also gave away the ps2 memory card and i was like damn.

Back