I have figured out the reason for the delay

FWELR said:
ya, i definetly believed this. didn't realize you had insight into my head. damn, why do people take everything they hear so seriously?
No way man, I was laughing and being casual when I wrote that post, but the damn internet doesn't let me show that..

FWELR said:
let's recap: earlier this week, it was confirmed that Bungie and Microsoft are splitting ways, correct?
Bungie calls Nintendo and says let's put Master Chief in the game because we're pissed at Microsoft.

Nintendo's like: "**** dude, our game's practically finished. We don't have any time."

Bungie's like: "Just delay it again, we'll teach you how to do awesome online play and voice chat."

Nintendo's like: "Awesome, but can we still have friend codes?"

Bungie's like: "If you want them."

Nintendo's like: "Awesome!"

Bungie: "Awesome."

Bill Gates: "NOT AWESOME!!!"

EDIT: some people, not realizing what sarcasm is, have thought that i actually believed this. while it would be awesome, it is of course, not true.

omg omg omg omg omg.......i no this guy did not just say they are going to put MC in smash....................ROFL IDIOT omg this is the noobiest little kid Fantasy's i herd since a xbox gameboy....onw thing halo and MC belong to microsoft not bungi even if bungi ownd it all i know nintendo would never alow MC on Smash he will be the only american lol......wow this was sooo funny...how could u say this...

i dont think you were being sarcastic untill people ranted on you...or mabey so cuz your post lvl is high so hmmmm....

Thegamerfan said:
omg omg omg omg omg.......i no this guy did not just say they are going to put MC in smash....................ROFL IDIOT omg this is the noobiest little kid Fantasy's i herd since a xbox gameboy....onw thing halo and MC belong to microsoft not bungi even if bungi ownd it all i know nintendo would never alow MC on Smash he will be the only american lol......wow this was sooo funny...how could u say this...

i dont think you were being sarcastic untill people ranted on you...or mabey so cuz your post lvl is high so hmmmm....
Post level has nothing to do with anything...he was kidding form the start...

The delay is for making the game stronger so I don't snap it in frustraton that Sonic is there.

Thegamerfan said:

yeah, its def. his post level being high, wait--what does that have to do with anything?!

Sovieto said:
yeah, its def. his post level being high, wait--what does that have to do with anything?!

Yes, we high posters aren't sarcastic, at all. Didn't you know that Sovi!? God.

Dude i wish master chief in brawl.....
Here would be his moveset:
normal attack: punches
Normal special attack: assault rifle
Side special attacks: energy sword attacks
down special attack : throws plasma, normal, incinerationbombs, spike gernade
Up special attack: gernade jump or jumps shoots rocket launcher down
shield: bubble shield
arrival into match: comes from the pod he goes into after the credits of halo 3 on legendary
Final smash: he goes really fast, jumps at real low gravity, and his assault rifle change into a spartan laser, energy sword changes to a gravity hammer.

Last edited:
MikemasterM1 said:
arrival into match: comes from the pod he goes into after the credits of halo 3 on legendary
Final smash: he goes really fast, jumps at real low gravity, and his assault rifle change into a spartan laser, energy sword changes to a gravity hammer.
mind wrapping spoilers around that whole halo 3 legendary ending huge mega spoiler bit?
btw thats actually a cool and believable move set.

FWELR said:
not a pointless spam thread, a thread designed to make people laugh in their time of need: brawl being delayed.

Hilarity ensued?

Where?

MikemasterM1 said:
sounds like something i would say to show off when i beat a game:lol: a game

Back