I have mp3...

Ronald

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
i'll get some screen shots in a sec. I have been working with Wal Mart for about 3 years now so since they trust me they let me load the warehouse from the truck and i was able to snatch one. Its a funny story my manager was talking about how a popular game is coming and i obviously knew mp3.

Gimme about 10 mins to get the screenshots of me with mp3. I havn't started playing it yet.

uhh, good job :D

but im kinda skeptical considering you can get screen shots of the internet

sorry if i sound like a downer

and one question, if you really got mp3, does it have online or not?!?!?! to end the question once and for all

som1 said:
uhh, good job :D

but im kinda skeptical considering you can get screen shots of the internet

sorry if i sound like a downer

and one question, if you really got mp3, does it have online or not?!?!?! to end the question once and for all
Where have you been.....its already been confirmed that it wont be ONLINE!!!!

CyanRussel said:
Where have you been.....its already been confirmed that it wont be ONLINE!!!!
i know that it doesnt have online but if youve seen alot of forums in here theres still people thinking that it does have it...

Last edited:
som1 said:
i know that it doesnt have online but if youve seen alot of forums theres still people thinking that it does have it...
Yea....but there just forums, all they basically do is say stuff....if you want proof...go to a site like Ign or Gameinformer....or be set astray by what ppl say on the internet!!

zomg telllll usssssss....wait did you pay for it? does your boss know you got it?

Apparently this guy got pretty immersed in the game. Its been 2 hours and stilll no screenies.

blankconnection said:
who cares...online sucks

Yeah, I can agree with that. I give Nintendo 1 year before they get their act together with online play for the Wii. It's other 7th Gen. competition consoles are doing far better online-wise (PSNetwork, XBox Live).

Back