I have Spectrobes on Ds

duberryboy1

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2007
i got Spectrobes yesterday i have already clocked over 10 hours just training up my spectrobes. I am not really good at giving reviews but if you post your questions i will be happy to answer

This game has a similair playing style to pokemon except for the boaring turned based engine pokemon has. Its got real time fighting.

i have only played the demo of the game so i cant really comment on the final version of the game best to wait for someone elses reply.

It is a great game it has wi fi multiplayer but you have to unlock it, i have done this already. The fighting is great. You are in an arena and 1 spectrobe attacks by you pressing the L button and the other with the R button, when fighting you can move around, also holding A button charges up so you can pull of special moves

Last edited:
You shouldnt openly admit to software piracy on a public forum mate.

Good point...

So, can you upgrade the spectrobes moves and attacks? Or do you just get new spectrobes?
If you use L/R buttons for the spectrobes I assume the spectrobe has only 1 attack and you have several, am I right?

You only upgrade there Hp,atack,defence the moves change over time and get more powerful. and you have different weapons you can buy and use in battles using the Y button

duberryboy1 said:
You only upgrade there Hp,atack,defence the moves change over time and get more powerful. and you have different weapons you can buy and use in battles using the Y button

not too in depth i guess, ill pass

Im going to pick the game up now my pre-order just got in. I will post back my thoughts when i get back home.

Ok first impression of this game is WOW. I havent played a game this interactive on the DS since trauma center. The controls are failry easy to learn and pickup on. The layout of this game is brilliant everything is easy to find and use. The battle system is very simple but works well for this type of game. The graphics are pretty good although i think they could have been touched up in a few bits but i wouldnt say many. The gameplay is interactive and well set up, you do have to read a bit but its not like the FF games were its unbearable to read all of it. I have only played ruffly an hour total of play time but so far i would give it. 8.7 Out of 10. I think if your looking for a fun interactive game that is different to all other games you have played then this is your type of game.

Back