"I have three ps3's"

So let me get this straight (<--pun intended)... if I walked into a room full of .. peni? penises's? penocoptors? penivolicrators?... detachable... pe.. ah forget it. I think I will never be able to spell that correctly.

Lol, so.. am I the only one who found this video funny?

As in.. he ment it as a joke funny..?

Celestial said:
Does anyone realise that you would be weird if you had 3 "penises"?
>.>
Weird, but... GODLY. Dx

Oh, and Surfin, no, you're not the only one. xP I was laughing aloud at about 9 PM at that. >.> Might have awoken someone. >.<

What happened to his hand? Did he drop PS3s on his fingers? If he bought this during X-mas he probably was one of the many people who sold them on Ebay for loads of cash before people realized the obvious truth. Ebay sucks.

sagema said:
What happened to his hand? Did he drop PS3s on his fingers? If he bought this during X-mas he probably was one of the many people who sold them on Ebay for loads of cash before people realized the obvious truth. Ebay sucks.

no, its obvious it was from masturbating too much. I would do the same.. if i had .. THREE PS3's.

i go on some ps3 forums, and people buy a ps3 for their room and for the living room, or one upstairs and one downstirs, its pretty stupid, i had a hard time getting the 1 i have

Back