I have three questions.

ZinGy

Teh Wii hax0r!
Nov 20, 2006
OC, NY
Wii Online Code
3964-8307-8964-3931
Hey guys, my name is ZinGy and I've been watching these forums for the last 2 weeks and I have to say the reponses of people getting their Wii is estatic. I can't wait till I get mine around early December. Anyways here are my questions:

#1: Do you think there will be enough Wii's around early December (1-10) for me to get one?

#2: Since Wii emulates the VC games, do you think it will be possible to export rom files to a SD card and boot them off there? (Of course having the original cartridge)

#3: Last, but not least. Will the Wii have ONLINE PLAY? As is people playing against real people like online lol?

1. Depends... no one can answer that 100% really.

2. No, they can only be backed up as far as I know... and cannot be played on any console but the original console the game was downloaded on.

3. Yes, there will be online gameplay for the Wii.

Please give your guess on question number 1. :)

If you can preorder, do so. The systems went fast everywhere, every single place I went to had lineups. When I got up the morning of launch, the lineup was enormous; people without preorders were told they couldn't purchase one(only the first twenty were accepted). I didn't even get an extra nunchuck... only a few Wiimotes left for me to snatch an extra one.

Back