i have vc problems

in touch with the wii

prez , you suck :p
Aug 2, 2006
the moon
Wii Online Code
5767-9309-0719-3080
i have this problem where when i turn on the shopping channel it connects but it is still loading on the please wait bit ive tryed for 15 mins it doesnt connect so i had to turn it off at the mains (plug)

I actually have the same problem.
Everything else works but the shop is bugged... It can stay on the loading pages for ages ...

I dont know why it does that but i just wrote a mail to Nintendo to know if i have to send my wii to repair.

Ill try to write you back when i know more about it.
Well if you want to be sure to have a reply just pm me.
Cya

my buddies wii does that also... I was told that it is a bad connection to the internet, not anything wrong with the console

Bad connection to internet?.
Why was that working 2 weeks ago?, i dl like 4 games withing 30sec each before that.
I watch lot of videos on youtube on the internet channel and weather works fine also. My shop is having problem for sure. i just can't connect to server like it does a few weeks ago.

Mine did this once, all i did was try again and it was fine.

I may be beating a dead horse here (unless you haven't heard), but try switching your wireless channel to 1, it dosen't always work but it should be the first step in troubleshooting, at least that way it's someting that you can safely change back without causing any real damage, also, if you have a dual band router or WAP (wireless access point), try setting it to wireless B only, mixed should work, but in some rare cases, that mode dosen't work work with the Wii, the thing is that 99.999% of Wii connection errors have someting to do with the router or WAP, also try moving your Wii closer to the wireless router or access point if possible, if you still have a problem and all your other wireless devices work fine, it could be the .001% of it being the Wii's wireless card

Back