I heard about a Super Mario Galaxy deal...

Nookslave

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
I heard (and saw) an ad from Toys 'R' Us that said if you bought Super Mario Galaxy on November 12th, you get a free 25$ gift card with the purchase. However, when I go to the website, I can't find ANYTHING regarding this. Can someone help me?

Nookslave said:
I heard (and saw) an ad from Toys 'R' Us that said if you bought Super Mario Galaxy on November 12th, you get a free 25$ gift card with the purchase. However, when I go to the website, I can't find ANYTHING regarding this. Can someone help me?

It was probably a deal at that particular branch, not Toys 'R' Us in general.

FRuMMaGe said:
It was probably a deal at that particular branch, not Toys 'R' Us in general.

Noooooo! *Sniff* I wanted to pick up a DS game with SMG....

Well, I'll call our Toys 'R' Us and see if they're doing it. If the ad hasn't come out yet, do you think they'd still tell me if they were going to do it?

Yeah, I don't see why not.
Its only getting the word going.

Even if they are sold out, it will bring people to the stores, and will not get gift cards and may be mad. But out of anger they will buy something :lol:

that is awesome! you basicly get the game for 25 bucks....sucks for me though since the nearest toys r' us is like 3 hours away, might be worth it though since a lot of other stores are in that area i like going to

Back