Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'Playstation Consoles' started by alex305fl, Jan 30, 2007.
i wonder if its true who ever thinks ps3 sucks post a reply thanks
Yeah, I do. But I'm too lazy to post the many reasons why.
Its ok, but the wiis better,I bought both
I used to be a Sony fan
i heard your mom sucks but that dosent mean its true
wait..thats not a good example.
how did u know
are you after my mom
Dude, leave him alone. He just said that he heard the PS3 sucks and he wants to know if that's true. I think this is kinda stupid and that he may have just started a flame war, but he didn't say that he thinks it sucks, so don't go trying to insult moms in a crazy fit because he said something that lots of people say all the time.
The PS3 is nice. It is quite comparable to Xbox 360 but offers a few benefits:
1. It has free online multiplay
2. It is largely compatible with PS2 and PS games. The "aliasing" (pixel-flipping) jaggey graphics issue was fixed with Firmware 1.50.
3. The wireless controllers are rechargable right out of the box.
4. HDMI port.
5. Ability to run another operating system, like Linux.
Advantages of Xbox 360 over PS3 (nothing is perfect):
1. Xbox Live currently is WAY more mature than Playstation Online (they've had more time)
2. Microsoft doesn't force a HD movie player on you
3. The Xbox 360 is less money for just the basic system.
4. The premium 360 comes with HD cables in the box (component)
5. The first generation Xbox games which are compatible are upconverted to 720p.
I have all three (I like console gaming). I'm happy with mine. I used to hate PS3, until the day I bought one.