Not open for further replies.
i heard your mom sucks but that dosent mean its true

wait..thats not a good example.

xD

Sovieto said:
i heard your mom sucks but that dosent mean its true

wait..thats not a good example.

xD

Dude, leave him alone. He just said that he heard the PS3 sucks and he wants to know if that's true. I think this is kinda stupid and that he may have just started a flame war, but he didn't say that he thinks it sucks, so don't go trying to insult moms in a crazy fit because he said something that lots of people say all the time.

Ruman said:
Dude, leave him alone. He just said that he heard the PS3 sucks and he wants to know if that's true. I think this is kinda stupid and that he may have just started a flame war, but he didn't say that he thinks it sucks, so don't go trying to insult moms in a crazy fit because he said something that lots of people say all the time.
keypart: xD

The PS3 is nice. It is quite comparable to Xbox 360 but offers a few benefits:
1. It has free online multiplay
2. It is largely compatible with PS2 and PS games. The "aliasing" (pixel-flipping) jaggey graphics issue was fixed with Firmware 1.50.
3. The wireless controllers are rechargable right out of the box.
4. HDMI port.
5. Ability to run another operating system, like Linux.

Advantages of Xbox 360 over PS3 (nothing is perfect):
1. Xbox Live currently is WAY more mature than Playstation Online (they've had more time)
2. Microsoft doesn't force a HD movie player on you
3. The Xbox 360 is less money for just the basic system.
4. The premium 360 comes with HD cables in the box (component)
5. The first generation Xbox games which are compatible are upconverted to 720p.

I have all three (I like console gaming). I'm happy with mine. I used to hate PS3, until the day I bought one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back