I hope Brawl gets delayed

why not make it more beautiful ? remember, nothing is perfect in this world, not even u:lol:

vashivihan said:
why not make it more beautiful ? remember, nothing is perfect in this world, not even u:lol:

in that case, why not ask them to delay brawl til next year? that way, they can add donald trump and bugs bunny into the character line up!

vashivihan said:
ya but wouldn it be awesome to trash talk friends when u beat the crap out of theri kirby?

p.s. moose, last time i looked, i thought u lived in canada.

Well, maybe to your FRIENDS. but complete strangers, not so much.

Still, it's a fighting game. cut and dry.

Also, nope, never lived in Canada. Sorry dude, but i don't want to live anywhere farther north than where i am. I'd like to visit, but never permenently live haha.

Austin Texas is perfect for me :)

vashivihan said:
ya but wouldn it be awesome to trash talk friends when u beat the crap out of theri kirby?

p.s. moose, last time i looked, i thought u lived in canada.

Exactly my point here..

This is the reason to why Nintnedo Wont put voicechat in. How do you know that some kid isnt playing this game? and then you start swearing your head off.:aureola:

what happened, has nintendo brainwashed u guys so much that u are afraid to trashtalk a stranger over a game?

laderer5 said:
Exactly my point here..

This is the reason to why Nintnedo Wont put voicechat in. How do you know that some kid isnt playing this game? and then you start swearing your head off.:aureola:

oh ya, like 12,13 years old never get exposed to swearing.

vashivihan said:
what happened, has nintendo brainwashed u guys so much that u are afraid to trashtalk a stranger over a game?

trash talking total strangers over a family-oriented video game doesn't happen to be a hobby of ours.

get a life dude.

No, i just don't want to deal with 13 year olds swearing at me and telling me how much i suck while i'm kicking their ass. It gets really annoying. I just want to play the damn game.

im not into trash talking maybe if its my mates when as i woldnt be as laid back, if i play against strangers i would like to concontrate.. and some people might take offence..

Last edited:
Nintendo is WAY to family oriented to put an open voice chat on the game. If they DID put one in, it would only be between friends. World Wide Voice Chat has never been a big thing for me, 90% of the people on it are totally retarded and don't deserve to speak at all, much less online. Sorry bud, just not a good idea for Nintendo.

then why do people trash talk over 360 and ps3 games? and how is brawl family oriented? characters flame, beat, mutilate, swallow, bomb, shoot each other. its rated T

Sorry for double post and off topic-ness for a sec >.<
Hey meta-knight dude, Is red steel any fun?

SSBBFan101 said:
yea, jim, ur right. can i call u jim, jim morrison? anyway yea jim has a good point. rep to jim.

yeah u can call me jim.thx

Back