I hope Brawl gets delayed

vashivihan said:
i mean that the release date gets delayed

i know what you meant.i'm just saying what the other person said in a different way that might not have been what that person meant.

thas said:
actually it does make sense. its like he/she is saying: if you want brawl to be delayed, just get it late.

actually i just meant to replace brawl with him, because that's funny.

samXcor3 said:
actually i just meant to replace brawl with him, because that's funny.
replace with whom?

Unraveller said:
Dude, its a SILLY game. There's no blood or gore, no snapping of people in half. No guns that look anything like a real gun ever would or even have the same function, and I have a blast with my family playin that game together. We don't get pissed at each other or scream 'u noobxorz f@gz ur gae!' like the people on 360 and PS3 do. We just sit there and have fun. We play the game together, not against each other. Where the objective of the game IS to reign supreme over the other people playing, that doesn't make it any less of a family game than Super Monkey Ball, man. And how do you guys do the quote thing? I mean to reply to one of jims erlier posts, but idk how.... :\
I do that. Family, or friends.
I curse at them, and get pissed if they're beating me.:lol:
Not everybody's like that, though. And, I'm sure because of people like me, that would just plaster their opponent with curse words, they wont add it.

And, I wouldn't want it delayed any further.
Even though, I'd love voice chat implemented into the game.
It wont be in Brawl, though, considering what they've already put into.
All they've already talked about, with you not knowing who you're playing, and whatnot. They seemed pretty straight on that.

It would work pretty cool for friend games, though.
I'd love an update that would allow that.
AoWFraggit said:
this is a simple matter of logic, or lack thereof. should we allow kids to be exposed to the furious profanities uttered by older, yet mentally immature, gamers? or should we keep them at bay and give everyone a chance to enjoy the game without any unneeded flaming?

seriously...
The logic is simple, yes.
I understand that completely. But, I wouldn't call myself "mentally immature."

Have you ever played multiplayer before?
The converation between you, and your opponet adds to the gameplay.
Name calling, swearing, whatever.

WHAT DID I SAY???????????/:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU.
F*CKING.
JINXED.
IT.

great job. you deserve a steaming hot cup of stfu.

:lol: :aureola:
AoWFraggit said:
YOU.
F*CKING.
JINXED.
IT.

great job. you deserve a steaming hot cup of stfu.
oohlala, i am scared.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!1

You so called it. I can't believe it. High five dude. By no means am i happy that Brawl was delayed, but the fact that you called it deserves a high five.

i know eh? who wouldve thought? i feel special

gododgers said:
Maybe he is an undercover dev for Nintendo and he just wanted the satisfaction of being right.:mad5: :shocked: :wtf:

well maybe i am and maybe i aint.
seriousely, if my reason for it being late gets true, itd be awesome. come one imagine brawl with headset and voice chat. eternal pwnage and trashtalking of noobs.

ot would make sense though that nintendo putting headsets with their biggest, most famouse and best seller game eh?

Last edited:
Would'nt it be dandy to catch up with old chums while bashing up their silly characters?
seriously people just because its not necessary doesnt mean its stupid.

wish nintendo could put some parental code or something to block childrens from voice chat and strangers. that way adults could use some features we want.

Honestly, if you don't like voice chat, don't plug in the headset......Christ, it's not hard. I think voice chat would be great, but on a game like Brawl, it's not really needed. But still would be nice.

Back