i hope i'm making a good decision...

george:)

WiiChat Member
Sep 20, 2006
ok so i've came to a weird kinda decision...i'm going to trade my PS3 and 360 in at gamestation and keep my Wii. i'll be getting my PS3 back when there are more decent titles out...in other words....when GTA is released this decision came about when i was thinking about the money i save up, and i soon realised i spend more money on gaming than anything else, which is stupid so i'm going for a cheaper option.....the Wii. i really do hope i'm making a good decision because since i got my Wii on release i've played it no more than 5 times...if that!

what games do you recomend i should get? i was looking at call of duty 3, what do you think?

btw do you guys know anyone on here called ''allout'' or ''abcproducer''??? i'm not sure if one of those is the exact name but just wondering if he's still on here?

The decision is actually yours, but yeah its an ok idea I suppose. If you are going to keep the Wii then I recommend Zelda: TP, Red Steel, Excite Truck to name a few.

could i ask which region you come from before i give any advice on what to get?

if you come from the usa then loz tp,super paper mario,trauma center second opinion and stuff like that are good but if you come form the uk (like me) then you are gonna have to wait a while.

dude boy said:
could i ask which region you come from before i give any advice on what to get?

if you come from the usa then loz tp,super paper mario,trauma center second opinion and stuff like that are good but if you come form the uk (like me) then you are gonna have to wait a while.
You are right about us waiting a while. I am in the UK as well.

yeah i'm from the UK. i noticed our games selection isn't the greatest for the Wii atm but the games look fun..i had red steel for my first game but soon traded it in. aint had a game since lol...

btw do you guys know how i can change my name? the smiley face makes me come across as a kid lol which i'm not

george:) said:
yeah i'm from the UK. i noticed our games selection isn't the greatest for the Wii atm but the games look fun..i had red steel for my first game but soon traded it in. aint had a game since lol...

btw do you guys know how i can change my name? the smiley face makes me come across as a kid lol which i'm not
You can't change your initial name as far as I know. You are stuck with it unless you PM i0n about it. But I doubt you will get it changed without a good reason.

"Unless you just have money to throw around" you should have just kept them and waited... HOWEVER thats not the case here. Wii Play is good. uhhhh Right now, there arent many good games out for the 7th gen systems, you would have to wait anyway, you should have just kept the other systems...

I'd rather keep 360 and Wii and leave PS3. But if PS3 start to release better titles it's a good choice to buy that console again.

Personally I think its stupid to to trade in your PS3 and then buy it back for nearly double in a years time. But its your decision mate.

That was my point as well, not a smart choice unless you have a LOT of money, even then, it wasnt smart if you were planning to buy it back anyway...:wtf:

i'm not buying it back! i'm getting a credit note (store credit) so i'll get like £500+ with the games for 360 and PS3 ect...don't worry i'm not paying for a new one...it's pratically free =/ kinda thing

its a decision that doesnt seem either right or wrong. trading your PS3 in = good. xbox trade in = 50/50 (Xbox is quite good). Keeping wii = good.

Overall your choice in console is a good one.

Back