Wrestlemania on NES
Wrestlemania challenge on NES
Wrestlemania steel cage on NES
king of the ring on NES
Raw on SNES
Royal Rumble on SNES
Wrestlemania arcade on SNES
No mercy on N64

and a bunch of others. I hope there is not too much red tape to get these on the VC.

dafilthymofo said:
Wrestlemania on NES
Wrestlemania challenge on NES
Wrestlemania steel cage on NES
king of the ring on NES
Raw on SNES
Royal Rumble on SNES
Wrestlemania arcade on SNES
No mercy on N64

and a bunch of others. I hope there is not too much red tape to get these on the VC.
i think one of the best ones was the THQ series on the n64
wcw vs nwo, raw, smackdown200, no mercy those are the best wrestling games of there time

yeah right.....I loved all of those games too, but you see how hard it is to get a damned football game because of the names and liscences. Who knows what hoops you have to jump through to get a WWF game. You know that WWF had to change to WWE because of some bullshit wildlife group? However, the WCW games would be easier......that name isnt disputed.

The games I played were

WWF Wrestlemania (sucked)
Wrestlemania Challenge (awesome)
World Championship Wrestling WCW (awesome)

Then, every one of the N64 games. I will destroy anyone at those games. We still have a huge record of belts with V60 and stuff dating back to 2000 on Wresltemania 2000. WCW World Tour, I skipped many a day during my senior year and played this and Goldeneye.

Oh, and kids, stay in school. I had a 3.5 so I could spare the days.

Last edited:
Conan the Librarian said:
yeah right.....I loved all of those games too, but you see how hard it is to get a damned football game because of the names and liscences. Who knows what hoops you have to jump through to get a WWF game. You know that WWF had to change to WWE because of some bullshit wildlife group? However, the WCW games would be easier......that name isnt disputed.

The games I played were

WWF Wrestlemania (sucked)
Wrestlemania Challenge (awesome)
World Championship Wrestling WCW (awesome)

Then, every one of the N64 games. I will destroy anyone at those games. We still have a huge record of belts with V60 and stuff dating back to 2000 on Wresltemania 2000. WCW World Tour, I skipped many a day during my senior year and played this and Goldeneye.

Oh, and kids, stay in school. I had a 3.5 so I could spare the days.

I failed classes to play video games. I beat super mario brothers while I was supposed to be studying for a math final in high school and failed the class. It was still worth it.

dafilthymofo said:
I failed classes to play video games. I beat super mario brothers while I was supposed to be studying for a math final in high school and failed the class. It was still worth it.

LOL, nice. Dont worry, I havent used school for anything in my post school life

Oh wait, KIDS.....DONT LISTEN TO ME. STAY IN SCHOOL.

Dont forget wcw/nwo revenge

But license resins stop them from going vc
IE THQ now hold the rights to wwe
So theres little chance of any non thq wwe games comein out

Id take you all on any time done it a few times when I worked in a game store (yay for indes)

wrestling games have always been so hard to play for me. i liked that one on N64 when you could play as two diff. groups

The one where the Undertaker threw fireballs was the worst. I personally liked WWF SNES Royal Rumble. However I haven't picked up a WWF game since. The franchise got bounced onto so many different developers I lost interest.

sagema said:
The one where the Undertaker threw fireballs was the worst. I personally liked WWF SNES Royal Rumble. However I haven't picked up a WWF game since. The franchise got bounced onto so many different developers I lost interest.

WWF wrestlemania arcade
Bizzare cross of Mortol kombat and wrestleing

Side note :Try Smackdown vs raw 2007
Its one of the best for years
THQ make the secound best wwe games
(Fire pro wrestling is the best)

Back