I just beat Portal. . .

registerednerd said:
I haven't played the game myself, but I have seen it played, and I want it bad, except that I don't have a 360, and I need to upgrade the HDD in my macbook so that I can reinstall bootcamp and be able to play the PC version.
Closeest your gonna get

I'd like to play Portal, I have played it a little bit but not long enough to get into it or anything.

I was thinking of getting this in the summer holiday time. I'll be working full time by then but I'll have younger brothers and nephews staying with me, I think they'll enjoy it just as much as I will. Also it's great value for the other games that come with it on the Orange Box, y/y =]

registerednerd said:
I haven't played the game myself, but I have seen it played, and I want it bad, except that I don't have a 360, and I need to upgrade the HDD in my macbook so that I can reinstall bootcamp and be able to play the PC version.

That's what I did at first. It ran just as well on my MacBookPro as it did on 360.

Portal is a great game but it is far too short.

I tried it at my friends house once and ended up beating the entire game. The end was hard as hell though(the part before the boss).

registerednerd said:
I may just have to do Bootcamp on an external HDD just so I can play. I wanna play Bioshock, too.

One: I sent you a link in your PM. Mods don't like the posting of external links. It's a link to the Macrumors forums on how to boot from an external drive. It's a bit complicated.
Two: Portal runs near perfect, but Bioshock may be a bit sluggish. are you running a MacBook or MacBook Pro?

Last edited:
Back