I just beat Super Paper Mario!!!

mrgoblueguy

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
Just outside of Detroit.
I just beat Super Paper Mario!!! It was a great game. What do I do know? I see on a website there are some arcade games for this game. The people also posted their sequential jumps and their stylish moves. How do I find those? Thanks for the help!!!!

I was pretty unimpressed with SPM. I loved the first two, and the new direction they took with this one just kinda sucked the life out of it a bit. About half-way through I was only continuing to play just to beat the darn thing. It was quite funny though. Great writing, as usual.
I don't know the answer to your question though...

I have never played SPM but dont like the look of it...

Stylish jumps/move are when you jump, before you hit the enemy, jut your wiimote forward. These moves give you more xp. for defeating the enemy. You can also tilt the wiimote left or right before you jut it forward for even more xp.

quite the relief finishing it aint it?

that game became a chore

i say buy a new game take it out carefully stick spm in it tape the top and return it (only as a last resort)

I couldn't finish it, I'm at the last part just beat that weird boss the changes into a spider (forgot the name >_>)

But I've always loved the SPM games, I thought this one was great

I havent beat it yet either, just like someone said , it has become a chore.

My number 1 compaint, is that the game isnt difficult. Pit of 100 trials blah blah blah blah. Its a child's game. Like 10 and under.

My number 2 complaint, THE DAMNED HIGH PITCHED NOISE THAT SQUIGGLES ON AND ON WHENEVER ANYONE SPEAKS......COULDNT WE JUST HAVE SILENCE AND ONE SQUEAK WHEN YOU PUSH THE BUTTON? I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever said ":good writing", well, whatever.

This could have been an AWESOME game if they just made it basicly like Super Mario World, with the 3d thing thrown in. DOES IT TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE THIS OUT?

Fire Flower said:
It should have been an RPG. Would have been a lot longer like ' The Thousand Year Door '.

well, the game was CLASSIFIED as an RPG, but it didnt really play like one did it

well play it then it s a better game then you think it might look cheesy but its pretty sweet.

Back