I just Bought a.......

Tails McCloud~ said:
"sigh", again, I KNOW!!! And the same to you, you dont quite understand what im getting at, you know what...nevermind, my opinion is that Kamakaze is right, and dont even try to tell me that i have no place in this thread, I bought the computer, and I wasnt restricted from this thread, so like I said, lets do the same and agree to disagree, like you said.

You have the right to participate in an arguement, but it makes no sense for you to do so when you have never even played Electroplankton.

But now let's agree to disagree.

"This title is commonly not regarded as a video game in the fullest sense, but rather a "toy" because there is no objective, timer, or top score."

That's what wikipedia said.

Last edited:
Why, I liked it, FF3, wasnt the best FF, but it was fun, FF7 was the best.

And one last thing en4neo, dont double post, i think theyr banning people for that now...:(

Tails McCloud~ said:
Why, I liked it, FF3, wasnt the best FF, but it was fun, FF7 was the best.

And one last thing en4neo, dont double post, i think theyr banning people for that now...:(

Thanks for the warning, I think double posting shouldn't be a penalty. What if you want to bump a thread?

Triple posting sounds most accurate.

LOL, I know but, hey, you know. Theyr getting mad because having many posts on your record makes you have, like, more respect or something, so, yeah...:eek:

Tails McCloud~ said:
HAHA! All those are games, they may not have a person who goes through and kills people, or an adventurer who is looking for something, but they are still games, you may not like the game, but you have to agree that they are games.

so then does that mean the intenet browser is a game cos its got a case

i work in the gaming industry and i can confirm that in the gaming industry we call Electroplankton a tech demo. Its not really classed as a game. More of an interactive tool rather than a so called video game.

En4Neo said:
Here you go:

The best games in my eyes are:

Hotel Dusk: It's an interactive graphic novel with puzzles. Doesn't sound like much of a game and it is mostly reading, but hey it's still one of the best experiences on the DS. I myself loved it even though I loathe reading.

Kirby Canvas Curse: This is one of the most genius uses of the touchscreen ever used. You draw lines to guide your Kirby ball throughout many awesomely deisgned levels, this game could never be done on any other system quite as effectively. It's extremely sugar coated(which isn't a bad thing), but it's definatley fun for any age of gamer.

Animal Crossing Wild World: If you're into relaxing in your games and having your own virtual life, this one is for you. It's the kind of game you have to play for awhile to get it.

Tetris DS: It's Tetris on the DS and it has online play to, it's a get.

Elite Beat Agents: A ton of popular American songs strung into one game with one game. It's a lot of fun tapping along to the beat in this one and it's an experience that could only be done of the DS.

Why some popular games are a waste of money:

Metroid Prime Hunters: It'll give you hand cramps and its single player sucks.

Mario Kart DS: Snaking is super accessable in this game therefore in order to keep up with anyone you must snake. In my honest opinion snaking isn't fun unless you only play games to win rather than to engage yourself in its good gameplay...then it'll be fun.

Starfox Command: This game is too basic for its own good, both in SP and MP. I'm sorry, but everyone on MP will do the same thing because there's not much else to do....so it's not much fun.
I have Mario Kart DS and have never heard od snaking. Can anyone tell me what this is?

En4Neo said:
Here you go:

The best games in my eyes are:

Hotel Dusk: It's an interactive graphic novel with puzzles. Doesn't sound like much of a game and it is mostly reading, but hey it's still one of the best experiences on the DS. I myself loved it even though I loathe reading.

Kirby Canvas Curse: This is one of the most genius uses of the touchscreen ever used. You draw lines to guide your Kirby ball throughout many awesomely deisgned levels, this game could never be done on any other system quite as effectively. It's extremely sugar coated(which isn't a bad thing), but it's definatley fun for any age of gamer.

Animal Crossing Wild World: If you're into relaxing in your games and having your own virtual life, this one is for you. It's the kind of game you have to play for awhile to get it.

Tetris DS: It's Tetris on the DS and it has online play to, it's a get.

Elite Beat Agents: A ton of popular American songs strung into one game with one game. It's a lot of fun tapping along to the beat in this one and it's an experience that could only be done of the DS.

Why some popular games are a waste of money:

Metroid Prime Hunters: It'll give you hand cramps and its single player sucks.

Mario Kart DS: Snaking is super accessable in this game therefore in order to keep up with anyone you must snake. In my honest opinion snaking isn't fun unless you only play games to win rather than to engage yourself in its good gameplay...then it'll be fun.

Starfox Command: This game is too basic for its own good, both in SP and MP. I'm sorry, but everyone on MP will do the same thing because there's not much else to do....so it's not much fun.
I have Mario Kart DS and have never heard of snaking. Can anyone tell me what this is?

Mario and Luigi Partners In Time
Mario Kart DS
Trauma Center
Cooking Mama
Animal Crossing Wild World
New Super Mario Bros and
Star Fox Command are all excellent games for the DS.

Back