I just bought my second wii

llol_slim

WiiChat Member
Sep 24, 2007
devon
Wii Online Code
0423-8829-8601-2645
Hello all,
I just bought my second wii after (sacrilege) selling my first one.

I was one of those lucky few who got the Argos pre-order delivery but then a few months down the line, grew bored of the limited available games, and thought of other things to do with the money!

..Apologies ..

But now, with the prospect of online gaming, and alot of friends who have wiis, I am back :D and looking forward to being a part of this and the wii community.

thanks!

hi, thanks :) I already have some questions so will go off to the right forums to ask :)

Jay588 said:
welcome, you never realise what you had untill its gone :lol:

SO true!! My brother bought one, and the sounds alone made me want one! You know when yo first turn it on, the channelss music etc..
I just had to buy one!

Last edited:
Welcome to Wii chat! Enjoy your time here, make sure to read the rules, and PM me if you need anything.

llol_slim said:
Hello all,
I just bought my second wii after (sacrilege) selling my first one.

I was one of those lucky few who got the Argos pre-order delivery but then a few months down the line, grew bored of the limited available games, and thought of other things to do with the money!

..Apologies ..

But now, with the prospect of online gaming, and alot of friends who have wiis, I am back :D and looking forward to being a part of this and the wii community.

thanks!

good for u i pre order mine from argos

Hey welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here at Wii Chat. If you have any questions regarding the site feel free to ask.

Back