I just brought a Wii and I don’t know which game to buy

w00dy

WiiChat Member
Apr 10, 2007
I just brought a Wii and I don’t know which game to buy. I’m not sure which to buy, Red Steel, medal of Honor Vanguard, Rayman Raving Rabbits or Super monkey ball with banana blitz which I can get for £19.99. Can any one recommend any of these games?

What do you prefer? An FPS, RPG etc. I can help you better then :)

Last edited:
Redsteel is a good game, but in the long run it gets boring. Try Godfather Blackhand edition, its a great game, and it will kepp you playing for hours.

Maybe Zelda, another amazing game. or is you like racng, excite truck is good.

I generally prefer FPS or strategy games, which I play on my PC. But I brought my Wii so I could play games when friends come round, as well as playing by my self. So I was looking at getting games I could play by my self but all so with friends.

I like racing games to, I just wish their was a Mario cart out for the Wii, as I love playing that on my DS.

Right, Sonic has good single player but the multiplayer isn't that good.

Zelda has no multiplayer, but is a great game, probably the best singleplayer game on the wii.

WarioWare: Smooth Moves will be the best to play with your friends though. You can practice and become good and laugh at your friends when they try to play and they are rubbish :p.

If you haven't got wii play I would get that first for an extra remote though, so your friends can play.

I haven't personally played Red steel so can't help you on that one i'm affraid. I was put off by all the bad reviews.

Last edited:
I've been put off buying WarioWare: Smooth Moves as a few people I know have got it and said it gets a bit boring after a while. That is why I was looking at Super monkey ball with banana blitz and Rayman Raving Rabbits as games I could play with friends. I am also getting Wii Play for the controller.

Has any one played Super monkey ball with banana blitz or Rayman Raving Rabbits? If so could they let me know what they think of them.

w00dy said:
I've been put off buying WarioWare: Smooth Moves as a few people I know have got it and said it gets a bit boring after a while. That is why I was looking at Super monkey ball with banana blitz and Rayman Raving Rabbits as games I could play with friends. I am also getting Wii Play for the controller.

Has any one played Super monkey ball with banana blitz or Rayman Raving Rabbits? If so could they let me know what they think of them.
Plenty of people have, search the forum :)

Super Monkey Ball is good but has a high difficulty level after the 8th stage, it has 50 mini games but only about 10 of them are any good. I like it but its the kind of game i pick up and play for half hour when i have nothing else to do.

Rayman has a very short and easy story mode, it can be completed in a few hours. The score challenges after it are a lot harder though. Multiplayer is pretty good and id say its really a party game, i only play it when friends are over.

Nothing i have beats Wii Sports so far in the multiplayer department though (Ive not played Warioware or Wii Play). The Godfather and Zelda TP are the best single player games by a long way.

why on earth do ppl post these sort of questions? how on earth are we spose to know what sort of games your into or, can indeed, able to purchase...

my advice would be to buy a games mag dedicated to the nintendo wii (or partly to the wii) and read up on the reviews, search the internet for reviews, search youtube for video demos

capisca?

If u want a mutiplayer in out of ur games get rayman because super monkey ball is really boring and the minigames are crap.

I agree most of the Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz party games are bad.

Wii Sports and WarioWare: Smooth Moves are the best Multiplayer games for Wii. You already have Wii Sports. WarioWare: Smooth Moves is a little short.

Get Super Paper Mario!! looks really fun!!!

Um is it just me or is it that everytime i click on this forum i get a password request from "idisk.imac.com"???

Back