I just cant take it !!!

MaxTO

I have to go Wii
Aug 26, 2007
LOL I am sure with all the different video games out there and how intense they can get at times , specially some of the first person shooters , you must have reached a point of " I cant take it any more !! " ?
I experienced this for the first time today playing that wickedly amazing game , Bioshock ! I had to put it down and take a break LOL All that action with the intense and very cool sound was to much to take LOL .

What about any of you ? Ever have to put a game down for a bit because it was causing sensory over load ?

you havent lived until youve been under helicopter fire and an air strike while trying to steady your aim to take a grenade shot at a car to blow up the opposing forces, all while hearing: ALA JEHAD EYEYEYeyYE
Not so much i couldnt handle it, but it was one of the most intense and best video game moments ive ever had. but there are plentyyyy of more situations like that all in call of duty 4...but this is just the beta! o.o

btw something fun on bioshock is in the first level there is a button for a door in a corner area, everytim eyou press it 1 splicer spawns in the room. i had the fight of my life trying to fend off 30 or so splicers but man was it laggy!

I really enjoyed Call of Duty 3 during any level.
and The final level in Zelda facing Ganon.
It was pretty intense.

Really the only time a video game forces me to take a break is when something just can't be found and after going over and over a boss that keeps on beating me...a simple break, even a sleep usually fixes this and then I'm off again. Sensory overload is not really a problem, but some boss battles can take upwards of 45 minutes to an hour and oh yes this is very intense...much fun though!

Yeah, When I played pac-man I was like 'OMFG I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE, THEM GHOSTS ARE SO CRAZY!'

Usually the only time I put games down if I'm stuck and it's stressing me out too much.. before I just get too pissed off at it I'll put it down for a while and go back, and usually when I got back to it I'll do it either first time or almost first.

Don't think I've ever put down a game because of it being too intense though =/

MaxTO said:
LOL I am sure with all the different video games out there and how intense they can get at times , specially some of the first person shooters , you must have reached a point of " I cant take it any more !! " ?
I experienced this for the first time today playing that wickedly amazing game , Bioshock ! I had to put it down and take a break LOL All that action with the intense and very cool sound was to much to take LOL .

What about any of you ? Ever have to put a game down for a bit because it was causing sensory over load ?

MaxTO said:
LOL LOL LOL
No, LOL, you probably actually got sick of the game, LOL.

Back