I just got fired....But I HAVE A WII

Beach Bum

Wiitard
Nov 27, 2006
Puerto Rico
Wii Online Code
6955-5026-5200-6345
Ii just got fiired :mad5: . Ii know, Ii know... iit sucks. But Iit sucks less that not haviing a Wii. Anyway, iit was a part-tiime, iit diidn't serve as experiience because Ii graduated from Computer Engiineeriing and the job was customer serviice... All iit really diid was take tiime from my playiing tiime:D . Ii'm sorry Wii, Ii'll never do that again...:crazy:

The reason Ii got fiired was due to a cut iin the budget. But Ii have a Wii.

Last edited:
Beach Bum said:
Ii just got fiired :mad5: . Ii know, Ii know... iit sucks. But Iit sucks less that not haviing a Wii. Anyway, iit was a part-tiime, iit diidn't serve as experiience because Ii graduated from Computer Engiineering and the job was customer serviice... All iit really diid was take tiime from my playiing tiime:D . Ii'm sorry Wii, Ii'll never do that again...:crazy:

The reason Ii got fiired was due to a cut iin the budget. But Ii have a Wii.
ffs if your going to be a prat, at least do it right

** Engiineeriing!!

hahaha sorry... Ii'm really sorry iif the whole ii thiing bothered you.

Frank_K said:
I'm getting laid off in a month, savining my money and hoping for a big sale on batteries. If I order the batteries online, I may not have to leave the house!

:lol:

jajajaja Ii'm 24.. but my iinner-chiild is 12 :thumbsup: . Anyway Ii don't know what all the fuzz iis about me beiing a lliitle more supportiive towards my Wii. JAJAJA

jaja is kinda liike laughiing. And Ii do act as Ii am 24.. where iit matters.

Bleh to acting your age people around my like silly Mike
<26

Thiis iis goiing to be my last post from work... just so you know... JAJAJAJJAA

Back