i just got my wiiskin for my WII~

The skins I like for the Wii are the money one
wiiben350tg3.jpg

and the one with the green circles from the 360 box called Circulitis
wiicircgrn350wb8.jpg

but I'll probably get the circulitis for my Wii when I get it and the Benjamin one for my cousin's 360
benjamin360zm5.jpg

hello, i just wondered how much of the actual wii does the decalgirl skins cover?
Does it only cover the sides and top or does it also cover the bottom where the feet are and the back where the connections go? i WOULD hope it would cover ever part of the wii completly and not just the top and sides?
Cheers
Dragunov/

So it sure does not cover the back of the wii, man that is disappointing to me. I would of thought they could make it so it completely covers the whole wii including the bottom. The white back for the wii would look ugly with only the front and sides covered up. I am sure they could make a skin for the back that has cutouts for where the plugs go in on the back
Cheers
Dragunov.

I just found out the 10% off coupon for Decalgirl.com
Code - GIMME10
Use em~ Save 10% ~ ^^

Decalgirl.com correct? I was thinkin about getting one way back, but I never did. I'm waiting for a design I realy like.

Looks sharp though

EDIT: I'm ordering the checkers pattern now. That's awesome. It matches my Vans.

Last edited:
mine looks better...lol :lol:

WII-BLUE.png

wiiblue.png

the stand is from Toys-r-us (Canada) also available at CircuitCity in US.
the skin is from decagirl.com

I don't find a point for a Wiiskin, just a waste of money, I like the shine of the normal white case

With the 10 percent off I was pretty much able to get priority mail for free. I'll have it in 3-5 days rther than 6-11.

I'll post Pics once it's done. But any advice on applying it? Did you guys have any trouble?

Back